Last 4 games: 324 YPG, 23 PPG in regulation... | Syracusefan.com

Last 4 games: 324 YPG, 23 PPG in regulation...

Lester is WAY too conservative on early downs.

I realize he has a true freshman running his offense, but we need all the points we can get with our D playing ring-around-the-rosie out there.

Really making progress.
The progress doesn't matter on offense if you fall off so badly on defense.

It's getting hard to except how badly our defense has become. Especially having to deal with atrocious decision making over and over again.

Rage4CUSE said:
The progress doesn't matter on offense if you fall off so badly on defense. It's getting hard to except how badly our defense has become. Especially having to deal with atrocious decision making over and over again.

I was told before the season started that some folks weren't going to judge on wins and losses, but on how much progress the O made.

The O isn't making much progress. Yes, we're young. No, the O can't score and can't convert 3rd downs.

Really making progress.

120 yards of offense and 0 points in the second half, even after after FSU started putting in the third stringers. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the day when we put two good halves together. The pattern that has emerged is pretty sad. We've got our quarterback of the future but we're not much better than last year.

TheCusian said:
Compared to the last three in 2014? Yes. The rest of the CFB world? No.

Exactly. My comment was sarcastic, maybe I should have used an emoji.

Scooch said:
Exactly. My comment was sarcastic, maybe I should have used an emoji.

Yeah. Got it

That pass to Strickland on the first scoring drive went for 62 yards. Dungey's other 23 passes only gained us 58 yards. Our passing game was terrible today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom