Last night JB and Dino were... | Syracusefan.com

Last night JB and Dino were...

RoatanCuse

Starter
having wings together at a local pub ( in my dream). Dino asked if there was anything he could do to help our BB program. JB came back with: "Well, being that you asked, there might be something..." 3 days later they're having wings again and Dino says: " wasn't too hard, I got Taurean Thompson's verbal." I slept like a baby after that. Still feel chipper today, too.

having wings together at a local pub ( in my dream). Dino asked if there was anything he could do to help our BB program. JB came back with: "Well, being that you asked, there might be something..." 3 days later they're having wings again and Dino says: " wasn't too hard, I got Taurean Thompson's verbal." I slept like a baby after that. Still feel chipper today, too.
giphy.gif

Ive never had a dream about Jb before, my Su dreams usually wind up with us winning a game, and me waking up to, Oh crap it was just a dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom