Last week's Clemson game reminded me of this game | Syracusefan.com

Last week's Clemson game reminded me of this game

Alsacs

Living Legend

Look at all the NFL talent that Miami had and look at their first drive and tell me this isn't deja vu of how Clemson started. This was also the last time Musberger called a game in the Carrier Dome for football. This was back when the Dome was still rocking and we were always a threat there.

I know im forgetting someone, but they went from Clinton portis to Willis McGahee to Frank Gore at RB. All great running backs consecutively. Thats not even including their great TE and WR. And thats only on offense, they were just as loaded on defense. Those teams were just absolutely stacked. It truly wasnt fair

I know im forgetting someone, but they went from Clinton portis to Willis McGahee to Frank Gore at RB. All great running backs consecutively. Thats not even including their great TE and WR. And thats only on offense, they were just as loaded on defense. Those teams were just absolutely stacked. It truly wasnt fair
Edgerin James

Fake punt up 35-7 with 5:00 to play is bush league.

Look at all the NFL talent that Miami had and look at their first drive and tell me this isn't deja vu of how Clemson started. This was also the last time Musberger called a game in the Carrier Dome for football. This was back when the Dome was still rocking and we were always a threat there.
I was sitting next to a Clemson during the game last week. He was VERY quick to remind me that their first three TD's were scored by 2-star recruits...Humphies with two and the TE #81 (I think) with the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom