LAX Action for Feb 28 - Mar 3 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 28 - Mar 3

Someone could do well at this by picking the opposite of my picks (3.5 to 5.5 so far).
Maryland (-1) vs Notre Dame
Syracuse (-4.5) vs Hobart
Ohio State (+2) vs Cornell

3-0 this week to make it 6.5 - 5.5 so far.

2-1 with Princeton and Lehigh covering .Lose with AF despite them getting six.

8.5 points to date

Not sure what to make of UNC. Was about to tout their greatness then they slowed down. Maybe high altitude affected.

Syracuse -4.5
Penn State -1
Air Force +6

3-4-2 so far. 4 points.

1-1-1 for the week. 4-5-3 overall. 5.5 points.

Villanova -1.5
Lehigh -1.5
Princeton -2

4-3-2, overall 5 points

3-0 this week.

7-3-2 overall, 8 points

UMass 6 - SUNY at Albany 5 after one.

Defense optional

Carolina -1 (Denver)
Villanova -1.5 (Delaware)
Yale -4 (Umass)

A measly 2.5 points so far. I've been dodging my bookie like Kevin Rice.

2-1 this week. 4.5 points so far this year.
Carolina (W)
Villanova (W)
Yale (Don't want to talk about it)

UMass 6 - SUNY at Albany 5 after one.

Defense optional

Albany's defense is not good this year at all. UMass is just an enigma.

Albany's defense is not good this year at all. UMass is just an enigma.

Watch us draw them at a neutral site because we are homeless for the first round game.

Watch us draw them at a neutral site because we are homeless for the first round game.
Hard to believe the Seniors already played their last game in the Carrier Dome.

Would depend on where SU ended up on the seed line but a UMass matchup is a possibility, they have plenty of issues though which is good. SUs NCAA home game (assuming we get one hopefully) will be local.

Would depend on where SU ended up on the seed line but a UMass matchup is a possibility, they have plenty of issues though which is good. SUs NCAA home game (assuming we get one hopefully) will be local.

I know, I was just trying to write a post like you and Cuseguy would. :)

Albany facing off with a long pole, true frosh Pisano from Liverpool

Albany's midfield is bad even for them and that's saying something. Their entire offense is the attack unit. Albany's goalie has saved this from being a lot worse then a 10-8 game. SUs middies are going to have a massive advantage.

Albany's midfield is bad even for them and that's saying something. Their entire offense is the attack unit. Albany's goalie has saved this from being a lot worse then a 10-8 game. SUs middies are going to have a massive advantage.
Any ideo why #9 McComber isn't getting any run? Started on attack last year and looked amazing in a fall highlight I saw. Also thought Isaiah Skidders from IMG would be seeing some time.

Albany is a Friday game, candidate for a happy hour game watch.

Any ideo why #9 McComber isn't getting any run? Started on attack last year and looked amazing in a fall highlight I saw. Also thought Isaiah Skidders from IMG would be seeing some time.

Not much but per the Albany board he took a bad shot early in the season, got pulled by Marr and hasnt been seen since. Tanticoke and Patterson are trying to heavy lift the entire team offensively with some help from Hogg the frosh attack. Middie wise Burmgaster is hurt and they are a mess right now. When your leading middie is Ron John that's a real bad sign.

Albany is a Friday game, candidate for a happy hour game watch.

Yes very much so. Molest likely will need to find a place willing to stream it as no TV is likely. Albany plays Maryland this Sat, us later in the year and then shortly after us Yale. Marr is in it deep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom