Lax Pick Em’ : Week 14 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick Em’ : Week 14

High Point covered but man tough loss to fall by 1. Was a fan of them, Manhattan and St. Joes today. One of those weeks when the one you go with doesn't cover. Michigan coming back and winning out right makes the day a decent one.
Yep, missed with St. Joe's but hit with High Point keeping it close. So, 1-1 today. Brutal showing by Hop today. Great call with Michigan and extra sauce with them winning. I might jump over to fanlax for some light reading on Hopkins thread. A side note: Quint's remarks abouts Hopkin's offense appears to be spot on.

Maryland getting absolutely annihilated right now by Penn State.

Gtown and Providence in OT.

Started Watching Penn State/Maryland late in the first then I remembered i picked Penn State. Penn State up big late

Saturday Games

11 AM Manhattan +2.5 @ Sacred Heart -2.5
1 PM Richmond +1.5 vs. St. Joe's -1.5 [@ UMass]
3 PM Vermont +2.5 @ Albany -2.5
3:30 PM Delaware +1.5 @ Towson -1.5
5 PM Georgetown -4 @ Villanova +4
8 PM Michigan +3.5 vs. Penn St. -3.5 [@ Ohio St.]

ND -1.5 vs uva
Michigan + 3.5 vs psu
Duke -1.5 vs Cuse
St Joe's -1.5 vs Richmond

1 pick to go, thinking Manhattan but I've rode Sacred Heart most of the year. Gonna need CuseAlum87 to set me straight

Lol
It was actually a serious question. Without going back through the whole thread, it seemed to me some made more than 4 picks.

If that's not the case, my bad.

It was actually a serious question. Without going back through the whole thread, it seemed to me some made more than 4 picks.

If that's not the case, my bad.

Oh sorry thought you were joking. Still only 4 picks (as far as I know). Definitely something to consider for next year with so many games maybe we make it 5 for conf tournament week.

Michigan +3.5
Cuse +1.5

Been going back and forth on St. Joes and High Point all day.
Can't get past Umass getting blasted by High Point last week, and St. Joes only favored by 3

Going with St. Joes -3
4th pick pending.

Final pick Richmond +1.5

Sacred Heart was ur team all yr with me and you doubted them in the championship?

I've been making a lot of bad moves this week, lol. I almost toom Manhattan which really would have been bad. Their close games against Canisius and Siena had me concerned, should have went with them though your right

i would of took scared heart again even tho cost me in semis but woke up late “hangover from cuse blah) last pick gonna go richmond +1.5

2-1 heading into today
psu W
vermont W
scared heart L

richmond will find out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online