3 PM BU +6.5 @ Duke -6.5
3 PM LIU -4.5 @ Wagner +4.5
4 PM Quinnipiac -3 @ Manhattan +3
7 PM Marist -1.5 @ Sacred Heart +1.5

Friday
7 PM Lehigh +2.5 @ Loyola -2.5

[Laxfanshutt: I hope it's ok I put them together in one place]
No problem at all. I appreciate it.

Lemoyne and Yale tied at 3 after the first quarter. Lemoyne goalie standing on his head making great saves. Unfortunately they don’t have an answer for Yales ride.

And the wheels have come off for Lemoyne, seems to be turning it over just about every possession they get. Yale on a 8-0 run to lead 11-3 5:30 left in the second.

Yale 11-4 at the half. Lemoyne struggling to gain offensive possessions between Yale winning face offs and turnovers caused by the ride. Lemoyne milking the clock when they do get the ball on offense and getting some good looks.

Yale 15-6 end of third. Yale started milking their offensive possessions and went to the bench towards the end of the quarter. Brandau still out there, sounds like they’re trying to get him the goal record while the game is at home.

Yale 21-10 final. Yale offense and face off unit look good as well as their ride. Not real impressed with their defense though. Yeah Lemoyne only scored 7 against the starters but that was more their offense not getting the ball than Yale making stops. Lemoyne needs just a couple more pieces and they could make some noise. Yale announcers were entertaining in the fourth complaining that Yale has the #1 RPI yet were ranked outside the top 10 while SU beats Duke and jumps up to #3 in the polls.

Last edited:
And the wheels have come off for Lemoyne, seems to be turning it over just about every possession they get. Yale on a 8-0 run to lead 11-3 5:30 left in the second.

Yale 11-4 at the half. Lemoyne struggling to gain offensive possessions between Yale winning face offs and turnovers caused by the ride. Lemoyne milking the clock when they do get the ball on offense and getting some good looks.

Yale 15-6 end of third. Yale started milking their offensive possessions and went to the bench towards the end of the quarter. Brandau still out there, sounds like they’re trying to get him the goal record while the game is at home.

Yale 21-10 final. Yale offense and face off unit look good as well as their ride. Not real impressed with their defense though. Yeah Lemoyne only scored 7 against the starters but that was more their offense not getting the ball than Yale making stops. Lemoyne needs just a couple more pieces and they could make some noise. Yale announcers were entertaining in the fourth complaining that Yale has the #1 RPI yet were ranked outside the top 10 while SU beats Duke and jumps up to #3 in the polls.
Yale's RPI has gone down to #2. Penn St now #1.

BU has some good players on offense they can score plus their goalie is pretty good. They can definitely keep this game close.

Duke 9 BU 8
Weather delay with 3:00 left in the third. Game is being played in the mud.

Duke 9 BU 8
Weather delay with 3:00 left in the third. Game is being played in the mud.
Looking at the weather radar it doesn't look like the delay will be too long. They cleared the stands just after the start of the 3rd period. Duke had gone up 9-6. BU scored last 2 goals. BU goalie has stopped at least 3 shots by Dyson Williams on the doorstep. Maybe 4. He has 3 goals, at least 2 man-up. BU is shooting well. Duke D is giving them time & room. Duke goalie not playing poorly. Exactly 2:43 left in 3rd qtr.

quinny - 3
liu - 4.5
hope i don't jinx these squads. liu spread a little frothy, but they may have turned the corner this year to be a king of the lower tier, wagner still struggling.

plus gonna put some early pressure on the contest leaders this week to keep up.

Looking at the weather radar it doesn't look like the delay will be too long. They cleared the stands just after the start of the 3rd period. Duke had gone up 9-6. BU scored last 2 goals. BU goalie has stopped at least 3 shots by Dyson Williams on the doorstep. Maybe 4. He has 3 goals, at least 2 man-up. BU is shooting well. Duke D is giving them time & room. Duke goalie not playing poorly. Exactly 2:43 left in 3rd qtr.
Restarting

Duke-BU tied at 9 after 3rd. Duke TV analyst: "all the momentum is on BU's side."

quinny - 3
liu - 4.5
hope i don't jinx these squads. liu spread a little frothy, but they may have turned the corner this year to be a king of the lower tier, wagner still struggling.

plus gonna put some early pressure on the contest leaders this week to keep up.

I like LIU today to, 4.5 feels a little high though as they barely beat Siena last week. On the fence.

BU with a brutal of couple of minutes, missed about a half dozen great looks and then gave a very easy look to Duke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom