Class of 2015 - LB Daniel Fennell (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Daniel Fennell (GA) Offered

Offers include Cincy, GT, Miami, Pitt, Texas A&M, UVA, Wisc, Duke, UAB, UCF, Syracuse

Team mate of Mohamad Barry also offered today.

1. Kyle Henderson ‏@KyleHenderson42 Apr 12
  2. Me and @danielfennell35 would make a HUGE impact if we went to the same college
    1f633.png
  3. Expand Collapse

Daniel Fennell ‏@danielfennell35 Apr 12
  1. @KyleHenderson42 fr , got some new people we should check out too
Doesn't mean anything but an interesting exchange as Henderson is in FL and Fennell in GA and both have Syracuse offers.

Hey tboxCUSE92, looks like your young friend is friendly with one of the new offerees. Small world that they all play on the same team.

1. ✌Hunter Schuessler✌ ‏@Youngshue 32m
  2. Hey Lorennnnn @danielfennell35
  1. Daniel Fennell ‏@danielfennell35 32m
    @Youngshue hey Dallas
Cuselegacy, just saw this.. I will check with lil Schuessler and see what's cooking with offers in and around Grayson. Still think Jordan is a huge miss by the CUSE staff. Was with family yesterday and got caught up on some recruiting news.. Jordan is up to 1o offers..

There is a linebacker that's hanging with he family a lot and getting high D1 attention. They all went to Seaside, FL together for Spring Break..

Last edited:
Cuselegacy, just saw this.. I will check with lil Schuessler and see what's cooking with offers in and around Grayson. Still think Jordan is a huge miss by the CUSE staff. Was with family yesterday and got caught up on some recruiting news.. Jordan is up to 1o offers..

There is a linebacker that's hanging with he family a lot and getting high D1 attention. They are went to seaside together for Spring Break..

Oh T.. don't you know you should always look for my posts.;)

The other team mate of Young Shues that they offered is Mohamed Barry. He seems very interested in Syracuse.

Daniel Fennell ‏@danielfennell35 27m
Offer from Syracuse today & offered by Duke last week !!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1756557/daniel-fennell
Grayson is really good at football. They won the 2012 AAAAA State Football Championship, defeating Walton 24-0 in the Finals at The Georgia Dome. Finished the season with a perfect 15-0 record, and were ranked nationally as high as number four in national polls.

Grayson is really good at football. They won the 2012 AAAAA State Football Championship, defeating Walton 24-0 in the Finals at The Georgia Dome. Finished the season with a perfect 15-0 record, and were ranked nationally as high as number four in national polls.

Indeed!
My nephew won a state championship in 2012 for Grayson as a senior QB. He is now #2 QB at Clemson.. Brother in law is the patriarch of 4 classes of kids down there including the Nkemdiche brothers. His last biological son will be a senior QB this fall.

Indeed!
My nephew won a state championship in 2012 for Grayson as a senior QB. He is now #2 QB at Clemson.. Brother in law is the patriarch of 4 classes of kids down there including the Nkemdiche brothers. His last biological son will be a senior QB this fall.

nick schuessler.jpg

This is the kid we are talking about... Nick Schuessler...#2 QB at Clemson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom