Class of 2020 - LB/Edge Aakil Washington (GA) Portal from Liberty to South Alabama | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 LB/Edge Aakil Washington (GA) Portal from Liberty to South Alabama

AAKIL WASHINGTON in TRANSFER PORTAL FROM LIBERTY
ILB 6' 2" 235

i

The 6’2″, 235 pound senior linebacker, Washington began his Liberty career at defensive end before switching to linebacker. In 2020 as a freshman, Washington played in 9 games and finished the season with 6 tackles and four QB hurries.

Over the last two years, Washington saw his impact on the field greatly increase. Over those two seasons, Washington played in all 26 games, as he totaled 73 tackles, 9 tackles for loss and 6 sacks.

HCFB wasn't kidding when he said he would focus on 1-year portal players that could make it to the NFL.

Im a faith based person but Liberty is not my cup of religion. I spent a few days there on business and it was strange at best bordering on creepy.
I hope it was clear that I have no issue with people's faith practices, but the Fallwells have a long history of leveraging that faith to manipulate folks for financial and political gain.

Their dining halls served revolting food, the dorms were run down and slept 4 to a room, many of their academic buildings felt like a middle school and not a college.

But Boys' State is essentially Lord of the Flies simulator so maybe that influenced my perspective of the school.

I hope it was clear that I have no issue with people's faith practices, but the Fallwells have a long history of leveraging that faith to manipulate folks for financial and political gain.

Their dining halls served revolting food, the dorms were run down and slept 4 to a room, many of their academic buildings felt like a middle school and not a college.

But Boys' State is essentially Lord of the Flies simulator so maybe that influenced my perspective of the school.
I did Boys’ State in NJ. You are so right…it is Lord of the Flies. The experience still makes me laugh. I didn’t want to do it and parents made me go. I was quite the subversive that week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom