Class of 2021 - LB Jamon Dumas-Johnson (MD) Portal from Georgia to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Jamon Dumas-Johnson (MD) Portal from Georgia to Kentucky

Would love to get BUT if we have x dollars left, given the projected upgrades to the defense, I would rather see dollars go into the oline. LBs have been a pretty good group for us, we can be better on that side with current inbound and existing guys. We gotta land a oline guy or two. That will definitely tap nil to do so.

IMG_5260.png

“…dumbass”

1 year guys are fine by me. Bring him on. We'll need the bodies, let the spring figure it out.
JAMON DUMAS-JOHNSON PORTAL FROM GEORGIA
ILB 6' 1" 245

i

Georgia signed Dumas-Johnson as a member of the 2021 recruiting class, alongside Sorey and Smael Mondon. Dumas-Johnson largely played special teams as a freshman before taking over as a starter for Georgia during the 2022 season. He started all 15 games for Georgia that season, finishing second on the team in tackles with 70.

Before getting injured, Dumas-Johnson had 34 tackles, 5.5 tackles for loss and 3.5 sacks this season..Dumas-Johnson will have one year of eligibility remaining.

Dumas-Johnson becomes the 15th Georgia player to enter the transfer portal and by far the most impactful. So far quarterback Brock Vandagriff, defensive lineman Jonathan Jefferson and wide receiver Jackson Meeks have found new homes. Meeks will join former Georgia defensive backs coach Fran Brown at Syracuse, where Brown is now the head coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom