Class of 2021 - LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered

tend to agree but has some tremendous ability everywhere else.

If nothing else, this kid could be great on Specials.

And maybe he’s the kinda undersized guy like Shamarko, Cam Lynch, or Zaire who plays a lot bigger than he is, and ends up a standout college player - and possibly beyond.

If nothing else, this kid could be great on Specials.

And maybe he’s the kinda undersized guy like Shamarko, Cam Lynch, or Zaire who plays a lot bigger than he is, and ends up a standout college player - and possibly beyond.
If he can give quality depth @ rover, and be a special teams captain, then he's earned his scholarship imo...

Special teams superstar with possible upside is good for me. Having a few guys that can blow up coverages consistently does make a major difference.

Actually this is the type of recruit I wish had Ivy or Service Academy offers. Worst case he helps gpa numbers before ending up at an Ivy. I kinda get a Colton Moskal vibe to be honest...

Last edited:
Think it comes down to height. Honestly, in his Hudl, he looks about 5'9"

I have a good friend who's son is a Sr. LBer on one of the top schools in Texas/Country (I've mentioned this kid and school and my relationship to both in other threads). Will be a third year starter. He's 5'11.5". Is on state pre-season lists. He's had D1 coaches flat out tell him if he was an inch taller he'd be close to top of their LBer board and most likely get an offer. He's too short for a LBer, not athletic enough as a Safety. He's a typical tweener. That said, he does have offers from all the academies, several FCS (including from Brian Ward at Nevada) and Ivies.

I have a good friend who's son is a Sr. LBer on one of the top schools in Texas/Country (I've mentioned this kid and school and my relationship to both in other threads). Will be a third year starter. He's 5'11.5". Is on state pre-season lists. He's had D1 coaches flat out tell him if he was an inch taller he'd be close to top of their LBer board and most likely get an offer. He's too short for a LBer, not athletic enough as a Safety. He's a typical tweener. That said, he does have offers from all the academies, several FCS (including from Brian Ward at Nevada) and Ivies.
Ben Boulware was under 6' and he turned out ok.

Ole mom told her kid you either finish this crazy process up or you will be eating nothing but oatmeal until you do. Way. To. Go. Mom.

As an aside oatmeal with melted butter and brown sugar is damn good!
Blueberries and maple syrup.

This guy thinks he's a 5 star recruit.
Yeah. C’mon already. Either commit or let us move on. I get that he is a kid and only gets this opportunity one time, but it’s not like he has twenty or thirty offers. I don’t get hung up on stars and would like to see this kid in orange, but think he is waiting for the next best thing (PSU). Wait and see I guess.

Think it comes down to height. Honestly, in his Hudl, he looks about 5'9"

I really disagree. The only way he is 5'9 is if most of the other players in the videos are 5'7 or smaller. You can see it when he walks by them or when he is tackling them. I think he's between 5'11 and 6'

I really disagree. The only way he is 5'9 is if most of the other players in the videos are 5'7 or smaller. You can see it when he walks by them or when he is tackling them. I think he's between 5'11 and 6'
Yes I agree with you in that with shoes about 5'10" to 5'10.5"
5'9" barefoot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom