Class of 2018 - LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

There is not one on here knows for SURE what he is going to do, even with a committable offer with Georgia. A lot on here thought the same thing about Ifeatu Melifonwu last year with Michigan. We sometimes get ourselves all wrapped up in the "what if" situation. Its a normal reaction but we should just try to stay positive that he is still coming to SU.
Just an opinion based upon his quotes from an article about his recruiting visit. I don't remember a similar article about Ifeatu after his UM visit. You're right, I'll try to stay positive

Just an opinion based upon his quotes from an article about his recruiting visit. I don't remember a similar article about Ifeatu after his UM visit. You're right, I'll try to stay positive
Me to, lol

I'm positive he ain't coming here?

I semi-kid ...

I'm happy that he is being open about it. It gives us an opportunity keep our options open, and it means that we will continue to stay in contact with linebackers like Johnson.

I'm happy that he is being open about it. It gives us an opportunity keep our options open, and it means that we will continue to stay in contact with linebackers like Johnson.
Exactly. I like that it's open too. A lot of this stuff goes on with a lot of our commits and with schools in general. It's just not made public and we dont know about it. Sometimes its a matter of a kid liking you enough to commit, until bigger schools come calling. Its up to the staff to determine if they should put in the work to hold on to the kid.

One programs trending upward in the best football conference, the other is the taller midget between itself and rutgers in the B1G

Dino strikes me as a man who won't get carried away and cut a kid loose just because the kid wants to take a visit or two.

I mean...yeah thats the other extreme and also silly.

My feelings: recruit another player.

Enough of this crap...we know how it will go.

Yup, that's why cfb needs an early signing thing. This verbal thing and then going on recruiting trips is like putting a ring on a girls finger and then going out with other chicks. Or, should i say, a girl accepting a ring, the ring being analogous to the schools offer to play major cfb , aa well as a 200k+ education. After accepting that ring, yup its all verbal, nothing official at this point; then going out with other men seeing what they have to offer( much like what a recruiting trip is all about). It's all BS.