Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again) | Syracusefan.com

Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again)

That means he’s already out of the bowl game. I guess the 13th game doesn’t mean that much.

Didn't I read somewhere in the 10,000 posts over the past few days that he kind of stormed off the field Saturday all bent out of shape about something? Maybe I'm wrong on this one but thought I read it
I think he was a big Dino guy. I know Dino referenced his mom in a presser a few weeks ago

So there’s a good chance two starting linebackers won’t be playing in a bowl game. Bowl games are becoming nothing but an audition for next year. I’m not sure why fans should spend money to go to a bowl game.

Didn't I read somewhere in the 10,000 posts over the past few days that he kind of stormed off the field Saturday all bent out of shape about something? Maybe I'm wrong on this one but thought I read it

I read that to. If he did throw a mid game tantrum and then ran straight to the locker room instead of celebrating the win with teammates then that's a bad look. But, nobody wants that type of thing around their team either, so….

46 tackles, 7.5 TFL. Good numbers but we have some good backers in the pipeline.

Last edited:
About what? We were going to lose guys even if Dino had been retained. We’ll lose guys no matter who the next coach is. This is how the game works now.

Every season is practically a hard reset, for most every school. It is what it is.
If we only see 20 players go into the portal this cycle, I will be happy.

Agree, this is the new world of college football.

If we get a coach a lot of the players are excited about, maybe we can limit the losses to single digits.

Sigh.

About what? We were going to lose guys even if Dino had been retained. We’ll lose guys no matter who the next coach is. This is how the game works now.

Every season is practically a hard reset, for most every school. It is what it is.
I want to win whichever bowl we’re in, it matters to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom