Leonard Hamilton - Florida State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Leonard Hamilton - Florida State

FSU is the best team in the ACC and I don't think it's close.

Thank you for this. Where are all of the Leonard Hamilton haters? He recruited those players, much respect for him.

I used to watch Leonard Hamilton coached teams and think my god if he ever had some guys that could score they would be a nightmare.

Thank you for this. Where are all of the Leonard Hamilton haters? He recruited those players, much respect for him.

He is a great recruiter, we know that, he has to prove he can win with talent, this is his year, and so far so good.

He's a great recruiter and whoever their strength trainer is kills it. I am not a fan of Hamilton as an in game coach but they are far and away the most physically gifted team in college basketball. Although UK Rivals them

He's a great recruiter and whoever their strength trainer is kills it. I am not a fan of Hamilton as an in game coach but they are far and away the most physically gifted team in college basketball. Although UK Rivals them

Would rather see a team like Florida State have success any day than Duke, UNC, Virginia, L'Ville, etc

Would rather see a team like Florida State have success any day than Duke, UNC, Virginia, L'Ville, etc
FSU has football. Rather see basketball schools win at hoops (except maybe Duke).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom