Let’s do a friend a favor | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let’s do a friend a favor

Quick update, appears the email requirement has vanished for some reason. You can simply vote without a code now with the 12 hour rule still in effect. Different browsers work as well so if you have Chrome and edge for example you can vote twice etc. Thanks again!

Quick update, appears the email requirement has vanished for some reason. You can simply vote without a code now with the 12 hour rule still in effect. Different browsers work as well so if you have Chrome and edge for example you can vote twice etc. Thanks again!
I keep getting the message telling me I can vote only every 12 hours. It’s either a glitch or they are registering my vote the second I press the link for “Little jaws Big Smiles”. It’s not telling me though that my vote has been recorded when I do press it. Maybe it’s because of the change you noted?

I keep getting the message telling me I can vote only every 12 hours. It’s either a glitch or they are registering my vote the second I press the link for “Little jaws Big Smiles”. It’s not telling me though that my vote has been recorded when I do press it. Maybe it’s because of the change you noted?

It is recording it, if you watch closely once you click on the heart icon to vote it will change color for a few seconds and that is the vote recording. If you have different browsers ie Edge, Chrome, firefox, IE etc you can vote on each of them and it will give a new vote each time that re-sets every 12 hours. Thanks!

Done, is there a ticker to see how we are doing? I’m not competitive or anything

Shoresy Season 2 Trailer Brings You Back to Sudbury

Way to set the tone boys

Ends at midnight appreciate any and all last minute votes

Want to thank everyone for all of the votes. Found out today her entry did finish in 1st place and I assume it was not relatively closed as they didn't reveal #'s. I am working on getting a picture from the Lunch they won (when it happens). Thanks again to everyone who took the time to vote!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom