Let Me Tell You About Drew Allen, Because I Know and You Should Listen | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Let Me Tell You About Drew Allen, Because I Know and You Should Listen

I am still surprised that at the moment T. Hunt was truly struggling, the staff chose not to switch back to Drew.

I hope Drew Allen had a good experience at Syracuse University.
it was a bold decision. there weren't many of us who would've minded them switching back. they might've screwed up getting to that point but they got their act together pretty quick on the fly.

This morning's praise and "keep the faith" post on Dino from a random EIU fan and
@jgeorge322's response brought me back to this gem of a thread.

Last edited:
ugh why...

Hey we ended the year with a bowl game win. Trying to get us some good mojo by reliving the Drew Allen experiment.

Don't tell me you're not going to reread 9 pages of awkward unintentional humor in hindsight.

Ozcuse said:
This morning's praise and "keep the faith" post on Dino from a random EIU fan and @jgeorge322's response brought me back to this gem of a thread.

Any port in the storm, man. We should not feel bad about feeling good or having hope and it not working out. That leads to apathy and dead fanbases.

Hey we ended the year with a bowl game win. Trying to get us some good mojo by reliving the Drew Allen experiment.

Don't tell me you're not going to reread 9 pages of awkward unintentional humor in hindsight.
I didn't and I'm not going to lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom