Let's not put any undue pressure on ZA, folks | Syracusefan.com

Let's not put any undue pressure on ZA, folks

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
I give the guy tons of credit for sticking with us. Tons. We all have high expectations, but let's keep them in check and let the guy be the best student-athlete he can for a little while and see what happens.

This is Syracuse, not Bama or Auburn. In The big time College Football world, this place is about as low pressure as it gets

I give the guy tons of credit for sticking with us. Tons. We all have high expectations, but let's keep them in check and let the guy be the best student-athlete he can for a little while and see what happens.

So we shouldn't dust off our SBTB Zach Attack tshirts just yet?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Maybe you should start a thread entitled "Things that Zach Allen is better than"

Maybe you should start a thread entitled "Things that Zach Allen is better than"

9331588-sliced-bread-with-knife-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Beyond that, he gets a "good guy" pass from me. He had a completely reasonable out and attactive alternatives, but agreed to step into a ton of uncertainty for us. I really want this to work out great for him.

Zach - don't mind us bloggers. In fact ignore us - something apparently FHCDM was unable to do.

He will be just fine. This kid is a class act and can handle expectations but your point is correct. I think Orange Nation will be behind him and the other kids 100%

I don't see how we can put anymore pressure on him than I'm sure he puts in himself as a Division I athlete at a BCS school. This is also a kid who was praised on ESPN by Trent Dilfer at qb camp and was Tony Romo's favorite qb in camp.

No need. You just kicked that bad boy off yourself.

I'll be so disappointed if you don't get 20 likes for that.
Between yesterday and today I've actually gotten something like 80 likes. You'd think I was Francis or Jake or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom