Let's see your Cuse set up! | Syracusefan.com

Let's see your Cuse set up!

brandokc

All Conference
If you have a special room, a nice Cuse desktop or home screen set up share it here.

Have my phone ready for Saturday.
qe4u8eda.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Damn auto correct. Mod please change the title to Cuse not cause.

Posted this one in the spouse thread. Hanging over the flat screen in the living room.
5ere5uvu.jpg

Until I can build my own 'Cuse man-cave, this is the best I can do

SY34RPv.jpg

Cuse vs Nova poster

2l9vdlt.jpg
Laptop stickers + Mousepad

HdJb2OB.jpg

UhoJ8WP.jpg

hxKP5BH.jpg

Cuse cups on Cuse coasters!

Back off Nails, us Golden Knights stick together!
Since Cuse didn't have a men's hockey team I was able to keep my allegiance to RPI hockey. I love the passion of D-1 hockey. I went to a game at Clarkson in 2002 (against RPI, same night Cuse beat Pitt in basketball during our NC season) and loved the whole experience. If we added a men's team I'd be the first one lining up for a job with the program.

Since Cuse didn't have a men's hockey team I was able to keep my allegiance to RPI hockey. I love the passion of D-1 hockey. I went to a game at Clarkson in 2002 (against RPI, same night Cuse beat Pitt in basketball during our NC season) and loved the whole experience. If we added a men's team I'd be the first one lining up for a job with the program.

Interesting you say that. I don't think I've seen any fan base that is consistently jacked up like the Clarkson hockey fan base. They bring it every night. I wish Cuse football (and basketball) fans would be so energetic!

Posted this one in the spouse thread. Hanging over the flat screen in the living room.
5ere5uvu.jpg

i have that same poster..i still need to get it framed. I have tons of old Cuse stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom