Lets try this poll thing again | Syracusefan.com

Lets try this poll thing again

kcsu

Living Legend
Ok i give up. I really like HCSS but after today i have to admit that he is not head coach material. I feel badly for him as i believe with a few bounces he would have been extended but for too many reasons to list i just dont think that he has the ability to take our program to the level that it can get to.

So with that said the poll question is the following.

Will we select a current head coach from another program?

Or will we select a OC or DC from another program?

At this point i think it is clear Shaf will not be extended.

Better be someone with head coach experience and someone who can recruit like a mofo. I want recruiting better than last place in acc immediately.

Better be someone with head coach experience and someone who can recruit like a mofo. I want recruiting better than last place in acc immediately.
I dont see it with all of the other openings. I just dont see us getting someone unless we go FCS which we just might do. If we go OC or DC i want a huge splash. Frost or Eddie O. Somebody that we can get behind and someone who can recruit. If we go OC or DC lets put together a great staff, spend the extra money on the assistants.

I dont see it with all of the other openings. I just dont see us getting someone unless we go FCS which we just might do. If we go OC or DC i want a huge splash. Frost or Eddie O. Somebody that we can get behind and someone who can recruit. If we go OC or DC lets put together a great staff, spend the extra money on the assistants.
We need to pay dearly. I think coyle understands. We don't get too many more shots at this

We need to pay dearly. I think coyle understands. We don't get too many more shots at this
I agree but i dont want them to load the boat on a HC and leave little for the assistants. Looking at our assistant coaches is so telling. I mean how many of these guys outside of Tim would be in high demand?

I pretty sure you don't need to take a poll at this point...

I agree but i dont want them to load the boat on a HC and leave little for the assistants. Looking at our assistant coaches is so telling. I mean how many of these guys outside of Tim would be in high demand?
We need to pay across the board. Head coach, assistants. No more excuses from SU.

Before today I was hoping HCSS could pull together a win or two and show enough organization to justify giving him time to have his kids come back a year older and stronger. Unfortunately, all of his coaching weaknesses came out today. I feel very sad that he wasn't able to get his hard-nosed program going, but he will recover to be a great DC somewhere.

i wouldnt be surprised if Shafer has already been told one way or the other. As for the poll if were changing i will let Coyle pick whoever he feels is best for the program getting turned around with offensive mninded guy being preferred since defense in college football right now is completely on what officials you get

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom