LiAngelo Ball entering draft | Syracusefan.com

LiAngelo Ball entering draft

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
At first I thought , makes sense , that way he gets to take part in all the predraft workouts

Then it occurred to me that you actually need to be invited .. whose going to invite this guy?

Drafted to the Lakers...the South Bay Lakers.

He looked good in Lithuania, but could have used one more year of seasoning and then could have tried to enter a much weaker draft next year.

I heard it's between him and battle for the 27th pick. Coin flip.

BDBC321C-E4EF-48D1-980E-C514CB42D417.jpeg

All apart of Lavars plan.. he's obviously not getting drafted in the first round. then will "turn down" any 2nd round offers to be drafted so he can pressure the lakers to sign him as a UFA. Now I'd be floored if the Lakers agree to that, but I'm betting thats what Lavar wants to happen

All apart of Lavars plan.. he's obviously not getting drafted in the first round. then will "turn down" any 2nd round offers to be drafted so he can pressure the lakers to sign him as a UFA. Now I'd be floored if the Lakers agree to that, but I'm betting thats what Lavar wants to happen

At that point you trade Lonzo .. that team actually has some solid young players and doesn’t need this type of off court crap to derail them and deter free agents

Tyus has to be thinking, “damn, I just dropped a spot.”

The Lakers are going to let LiAngelo play on their G league team and probably call him up last week of the year for a game or two. Thats pretty much guaranteed. Probably a 20% chance they use a 2nd on him.

The G league is an absolute joke and they have a #2 pick invested in Lonzo. Costs them nothing to let the kid play for their G league team. Lavar wasn't dumb about the threats that Lonzo wouldn't resign if they didn't. The South Bay Lakers will also sign LaMelo in a couple years.

Look who is in the White House before you tell me I'm wrong and acting like that doesn't work these days.

The Lakers are going to let LiAngelo play on their G league team and probably call him up last week of the year for a game or two. Thats pretty much guaranteed. Probably a 20% chance they use a 2nd on him.

The G league is an absolute joke and they have a #2 pick invested in Lonzo. Costs them nothing to let the kid play for their G league team. Lavar wasn't dumb about the threats that Lonzo wouldn't resign if they didn't. The South Bay Lakers will also sign LaMelo in a couple years.

Look who is in the White House before you tell me I'm wrong and acting like that doesn't work these days.
The Lakers are done bowing down to LaVar.
I don't think they will do anymore for his family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom