Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

DeVito looks a little to me like Paulus did sometimes and just panics a bit.

What a weird first half; can't wait to see these yokels' halftime show. Maybe if I pay for the graphics package, I can get a yellow line.

Tommy having all sorts of issues with every throw but a screen. Let’s see if he can settle down at half.

We cannot stop throwing the ball in the 2nd half.. Its DeVito's first start... He cant get gun shy heading tinto UM or we will be toast... Lets get him some easy slants and outside WR screens.. some TE work over the middle... maybe a couple more shots at some fades... One thing killing him is he and the outside WR's are NOT reading the D coverage the same... I cant tell if its Tommy's issue or the WR's.. but either way lets get him some play calls that tell him where to throw it.. the whole "reading the coverage" and then allowing both the WR and QB to make the read is not working... We need to keep his confidence

Some of you are nuts. Remember Dungey’s first half vs the U? 2nd half made him a legend to most of us.

Have full faith in Tommy. A couple beers doesn’t make me forget what he showed vs FSU and UNC

What a weird first half; can't wait to see these yokels' halftime show. Maybe if I pay for the graphics package, I can get a yellow line.
Yes - because Syracuse is so very cosmopolitan.

First start, he played better last year. Give him some more time before we call for his head.

We cannot stop throwing the ball in the 2nd half.. Its DeVito's first start... He cant get gun shy heading tinto UM or we will be toast... Lets get him some easy slants and outside WR screens.. some TE work over the middle... maybe a couple more shots at some fades... One thing killing him is he and the outside WR's are NOT reading the D coverage the same... I cant tell if its Tommy's issue or the WR's.. but either way lets get him some play calls that tell him where to throw it.. the whole "reading the coverage" and then allowing both the WR and QB to make the read is not working... We need to keep his confidence

Hoping for a big second half turnaround. Disappointing first half.