LINK: 2K Classic Tix Buy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LINK: 2K Classic Tix Buy

I did get the e-mail from SU. Their e-mail was actually what reminded me about purchasing tickets and what sent me back to your link. I was unsure if SU sold their tickets through Ticketmaster & hit you with all the fees.
I bought some football tickets and wasn't hit with any extra fees. If you are eligible to buy through SU I think they aren't charging any or very minimal like $5-10 for the order for the hoops tickets.

If anyone is part of the Orange Club or is a season ticket holder and would be willing to get tickets to the ND game for me, please send me a message. I would be happy to pay a little extra for your assistance.

Also, does anyone know what the min. contribution to the Orange Club is to be able to purchase tickets? ?

I bought some football tickets and wasn't hit with any extra fees. If you are eligible to buy through SU I think they aren't charging any or very minimal like $5-10 for the order for the hoops tickets.
I just got bball tix through them, no fees.

Neither of us are bringing supervision... I might never make it back to Alaska

My first marital test. Lol. Adam and I in NYC without supervision.

I'm in for both nights of basketball...plus ND

I bought mine through SU special purchase that started at 10AM on Wednesday, bought both basketball sessions and the ND game.

Haven't heard back...I'll reengage. However, SU is selling tix now (I was told differently earlier in the year)
Any chance you've heard back? Thanks, boss.

For anybody tracking this, it's still showing as "no longer available."
Sorry...I meant to give an update

They ran into a snag...they can't fix it until after this weekend.

So if you can buy through SU...do that, if not...you'll need some patience.

Sorry...I meant to give an update

They ran into a snag...they can't fix it until after this weekend.

So if you can buy through SU...do that, if not...you'll need some patience.
Oh, I can be patient.

Thanks again for getting this all organized. A board friend stepped up to help me get football tix, now these are the last thing I need to make the whole trip.

TexanMark I just checked it today and it still shows as "no longer available." Should we just consider it dead at this point?

Got the $50 tier today. Decent potential seating area for the price.

Still no workable link from MSG... sorry, nothing despite a few promises.

However if you use this link below

2K Classic Tickets from Ticket Galaxy

And put in promo code at the check out you should save 10%: BBALL10

I also recommend calling the SU box office and see what they have available.

Just over a month until these games at MSG! Just got tix through carrier dome box office for 50 each, no fees. Hope to meet up with Cuse fans before/after!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom