Link to 2016-17 basketball opponents | Syracusefan.com

Link to 2016-17 basketball opponents

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I know this has been discussed before but does someone have a link or have knowledge to who Syracuse will be playing home and away next season.

Home:
BC
Pitt
Georgetown
St Johns

Away:
BC
Pitt
(B1G)

Neutral:
South Carolina @ Brooklyn

Home:
BC
Pitt
Georgetown
St Johns

Away:
BC
Pitt
(B1G)

Neutral:
South Carolina @ Brooklyn
I thought there was more info out there especially with regard to ACC opponents. Maybe I am confusing it with Football. Not sure.

I thought there was more info out there especially with regard to ACC opponents. Maybe I am confusing it with Football. Not sure.
We don't know know what two teams (in addition to BC and Pitt) we will play home and home in 2016-17 but I believe the ACC rotates the venue for all the ACC opponents we play once a season from year to year. That would give us the following games:

Home:
Virginia
Duke
Louisville
Florida State
Wake Forest
Miami

Away:
North Carolina State
Clemson
Virginia Tech
Georgia Tech
North Carolina
Notre Dame

If you pine for a schedule filled with big names at home inside and outside of conference play, the schedule next year is right up your alley...

We don't know know what two teams (in addition to BC and Pitt) we will play home and home in 2016-17 but I believe the ACC rotates the venue for all the ACC opponents we play once a season from year to year. That would give us the following games:

Home:
Virginia
Duke
Louisville
Florida State
Wake Forest
Miami

Away:
North Carolina State
Clemson
Virginia Tech
Georgia Tech
North Carolina
Notre Dame

If you pine for a schedule filled with big names at home inside and outside of conference play, the schedule next year is right up your alley...
Thanks TC. Definitely a very solid home schedule. The only thing that could better would be a bunch of Saturday night games.

Thanks TC. Definitely a very solid home schedule. The only thing that could better would be a bunch of Saturday night games.
You are welcome. I am trying to keep notes on all known info for future SU basketball schedules on the drop down basketball schedule found on this site.
Here is a direct link to it. The notes for schedules for future years appear at the end, after the schedule for the current season...

Linkage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom