Live Free, Die or Play at SU ... | Syracusefan.com

Live Free, Die or Play at SU ...

In lieu of KJoseph, CMcCullough, ECole, is it safe to say that New Hampshire is suddenly a pipeline for SU?
(I love recruiting info, but really dislike the overused term "pipeline")
The White Mountains are beginning to take on an Orange hue (U). The fact of the matter is that Syracuse has been the most prolific College Basketball program in the Northeastern section of the country for quite some time now and the program is on the precipice of being a truly "elite" program.

Seeing that New England has historically been the location of myriad prep schools coupled with the fact that many of those schools have developed their basketball programs, it works to Syracuse's advantage to have had cultivated relationships with those programs. Proximity, no doubt plays a role, and simply the fact that success begets success are reasons for Cuse developing the NH "pipeline".
In the rapidly changing college basketball dynamic, Syracuse is program best postured to take advantage of the talent pool in New England and Eastern Canada as well. Recently there have been some very talented and well publicized players emerge from the region. Noel, Wiggins, immediately come to mind. It will be up to Hop to continue the upward momentum of the program when JB does decide to step aside and strong recruiting is where it all begins. There can be no doubt that Hop will be getting a program at the top of the college basketball heap when he does assume the reins and the fact that Hop has been involved in cultivating this region as a source of talent bodes well.

In lieu of KJoseph, CMcCullough, ECole, is it safe to say that New Hampshire is suddenly a pipeline for SU?
(I love recruiting info, but really dislike the overused term "pipeline")
Moten and Lasean Howard both went to New Hampton prep also.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom