Loaded 2014-2015 | Syracusefan.com

Loaded 2014-2015

Mr. M

Scout Team
I'm dreaming of a 3 headed monster at forward of Grant/Roberson/McCullough; an experienced, improved upperclassmen center tandem of Rak/Coleman, & Chino; and depth and role players with BJ Johnson, Cooney, Kaleb Joseph, Gbinije, Buss...

Hoping Ennis will still be here to lock down a strong backcourt and lead SU to a National Championship. Then JB can retire off into the sunset and let the Hop era begin

I'm dreaming of a 3 headed monster at forward of Grant/Roberson/McCullough; an experienced, improved upperclassmen center tandem of Rak/Coleman, & Chino; and depth and role players with BJ Johnson, Cooney, Kaleb Joseph, Gbinije, Buss...

Hoping Ennis will still be here to lock down a strong backcourt and lead SU to a National Championship. Then JB can retire off into the sunset and let the Hop era begin
My fear is Grant may be gone and Roberson never arrives. It would be heartbreaking.

It used to be a lot easier to plan for the orderly transition between classes. No one and done types...guys staying all four years.

My fear is Grant may be gone and Roberson never arrives. It would be heartbreaking.

At this very moment, that seems very likely. However, that could change as soon as this afternoon. Fun being a crazy / obsessive fan.

At this very moment, that seems very likely. However, that could change as soon as this afternoon. Fun being a crazy / obsessive fan.
At the moment I'm not having a very good time. Once he's cleared, cloud 9 all day. Come on NCAA, just die already.

At the moment I'm not having a very good time. Once he's cleared, cloud 9 all day. Come on NCAA, just die already.

Just another reason to still get Whitehead. Sell him on starting 2 then move gbinijie to the 3 and BJ can back up both or start...whichever, all good. Sounds simple right...haha

Just another reason to still get Whitehead. Sell him on starting 2 then move gbinijie to the 3 and BJ can back up both or start...whichever, all good. Sounds simple right...haha
I'm all for whitehead. But roberson is going to be special. Dude works hard and is team first kinda guy. This is potentially a huge blow. I will probably cry. Either tears of happiness or tears of sorrow.

McCullough, Roberson, Grant at forwards would be awesome. Good chance Grant is gone but move BJ into that forward rotation so McCullough, Roberson, and BJ which would still be awesome.

I think Rak will play some good minutes at pf as a senior as long as DC2 comes back. Hopefully Obokoh gets some good learning experience this year we could be better with rak at the four next year despite what people want to believe.

NCAA has to be aware Robersons timeline is ticking, they need to go out of their way to get the kid cleared he deserves it.

I think Grant comes back regardless of how good he does this year. The draft is so unbelievably loaded in 2014.

I think Grant comes back regardless of how good he does this year. The draft is so unbelievably loaded in 2014.
Definitely possible but I think hes top 10 irregardless. Love that word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom