Locksley | Syracusefan.com

Locksley

I actually thought this was super common in recruiting.

Purposely commit to one program only to make a big splash on signing day 4 days later? Not sure how common that is. Coaches put a lot of time and resources recruiting kids. Beamer thought he had that postion set for this cycle. He got played.

And obviously some shady stuff happened for him to end up at Maryland too with Beamer saying “that’s a story for another time”

No. Flipping is common, but not like that.

Or is it that fans usually don't hear about it with this detail? I just assume these kids are getting tons of texts a day, their mind is going all over the place, parents, coaches, trainers, etc..

I'll admit..didn't see the 4 days in between commitment/flipping...damn ads..

But I have to think shady crap like this happens all the time in recruiting. Same thing we don't hear about the money and cars and stuff. We only know when people get called out.

Or is it that fans usually don't hear about it with this detail? I just assume these kids are getting tons of texts a day, their mind is going all over the place, parents, coaches, trainers, etc..

But I have to think shady crap like this happens all the time in recruiting. Same thing we don't hear about the money and cars and stuff. We only know when people get called out.

I’m not sure there’s ever been a commit to do it like this to try and make another coach look like a hero

That’s kind of….odd

It doesnt mean there shouldnt be a reaction when the public hear the details. We know shady crap happens all the time in recruiting. Coaching cant talk about kids they don't sign. It pissed Beamer off so much that he decided to call it out. Now we get to talk about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom