LOL Oh Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

LOL Oh Rutgers

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
In a battle with Saint Peters up 48-46 with 2:45 left, if St. Peters could make a free throw they would be winning

Rutgirls sucks, they were exposed by Kent State. Cupcake schedule. Schiano still blows.

Oh, wrong board. Sorry.

:D

In a battle with Saint Peters up 48-46 with 2:45 left, if St. Peters could make a free throw they would be winning
Go Peacocks. My brother played tennis there. Was asked to walk on to bball tean but wanted an off season

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Had Rutgers in a suicide pool. One more reason to hate Rutgers!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I actually used to work with one of their assistant coaches. Great guy, happy for him. It's been a hell of a roller coaster the last few years for the Peacocks.

Looks like another long year for Rutgers. Probably can say the same thing about the ACC, first night of college basketball and they already have 3 losses with 2 of them being rather pathetic.

I actually used to work with one of their assistant coaches. Great guy, happy for him. It's been a hell of a roller coaster the last few years for the Peacocks.
The announcers said they were 5-26 last season and were picked to finish last in their conference (MAAC?) this season.

This was a horrific loss. The RU guards couldn't even hold on to the ball down the stretch.

NJ Top Ten

Seton Hall
Princeton
Monmouth
Rider
Fairleigh Dickinson
Montclair State
Kean
Rowan
NJIT
Felician

Also receiving votes:

Bergen Catholic, Don Bosco, Rutgers

Never like to take too much from one game but from what I saw:
-Their guards have zero basketball IQ. Same as last year.
-Their players seem to have zero on court chemistry. That stuff is usually hard to see right off the bat but it's palpable with them.
-They have almost certainly tuned Mike Rice out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom