LOLOL. Rutgirls - Lville | Syracusefan.com

LOLOL. Rutgirls - Lville

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
The BE commish, Aresco, has chosen not to attend tonights game after previously planning to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The BE commish, Aresco, has chosen not to attend tonights game after previously planning to.

Why would he? Strange post.

I am laughing at how badly SVP is s#iting on the BE every chance he can on this pregame it is hilarious. Aresco should be there just cause these kids have nothing to do with Louisville and Rutgers leaving the Big East. Act with class Mr. Aresco. BTW the winner of this game should decide the ACC-Big East challenge since it ended in a 6-6 tie.

Why would he? Strange post.

Well why did he plan to at first? You think this is a big game? Commissioners have a habit of going to these kind of conference games.

Well why did he plan to at first? You think this is a big game? Commissioners have a habit of going to these kind of conference games.

Commissioners do show up at big games. But when both teams are leaving your conference, why would you show them support? I wouldn't. No problem with the fact of your post, but I guess the LOL gets me. I am glad we are going to the acc but lol at the state of the Big East doesn't interest me. I am sad the way this whole thing played out. That's all.

I don't think Charlie Strong decided to show up either.

Rutgers is the luckiest team I have ever seen. They win sloppy sloppy games, and get a lot of breaks. However, they have taken advantage of their breaks so gotta give the credit for that. It is just so gosh dang frustrating to watch them get all these breaks and we always have the breaks go against us. I believe if we played them now we would win the game.

Rutgers is the luckiest team I have ever seen. They win sloppy sloppy games, and get a lot of breaks. However, they have taken advantage of their breaks so gotta give the credit for that. It is just so gosh dang frustrating to watch them get all these breaks and we always have the breaks go against us. I believe if we played them now we would win the game.

All that matters.

That so?

Agreed.

Commissioners do show up at big games. But when both teams are leaving your conference, why would you show them support? I wouldn't. No problem with the fact of your post, but I guess the LOL gets me. I am glad we are going to the acc but lol at the state of the Big East doesn't interest me. I am sad the way this whole thing played out. That's all.

The BE deserves what they get. And it is funny that their championship game is being played by non-BE teams and the Commish begs out. Funny sheet.

love that Louisville is so incompetent on 3rd and less than 2 all game so far

I will be completely and utterly pissed if FSU doesn't d**k kick Rutgers up and down the field for 60 minutes and beat 'em by 50.

Rutgers should replace "family" with "team tool". They have no business playing in a BCS game. At least we won't have to worry about them embarrassing our conference in a bowl game.

Guys....seriously
Give Ruttie their due. I'm the first in line to burn them for all the reasons listed in this post and the 10 others on this site. But they are winning this game. They are on their way to a BCS bowlgame. They are in the B1G.

Quit hatin' on them. It makes you look small.

Just remember, we never EVER have to mess with them again. They are in the past.

Guys....seriously
Give Ruttie their due. I'm the first in line to burn them for all the reasons listed in this post and the 10 others on this site. But they are winning this game. They are on their way to a BCS bowlgame. They are in the B1G.

Quit hatin' on them. It makes you look small.

Just remember, we never EVER have to mess with them again. They are in the past.

Games don't end at halftime. Let's see how it plays out before crowning them.

So after that first half does anyone doubt that we are currently the best team in the BE?

Makes our early season struggles, penalties and turnovers that much more frustrating.

So after that first half does anyone doubt that we are currently the best team in the BE?

Makes our early season struggles, penalties and turnovers that much more frustrating.

No doubt in my mind. None at all.

No doubt in my mind. None at all.

Completely agreed...

But we could play 100 more times, and it still won't change the fact that Rutgers got it done when it mattered. We didn't.

Just turned it on. Big fumble and then recovery for Louisville with chance to take the lead!!! Guess they needed me, lol

All right--now we've got ourselves a ball game.

Go, Cards, go!
17-14- game on

So, shall we crown this the game thread, since we've got about six of them going? The 4th Quarter Thread. Can you say DE-FENSE!

War Damn Otto!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom