London perrantes | Syracusefan.com

London perrantes

jgeorge322

Living Legend
image.png
image.png

Can somebody gif his epic flop? Light skinned Iman Shumpert literally jettisoned his way from the free throw line to behind the baseline.

The kid can shoot.

For college and when completely set and wide open . He can't make them under any duresss .. That's why he doesn't have higher shot totals despite an insane percentage
He only takes the easy ones

For college and when completely set and wide open . He can't make them under any duresss .. That's why he doesn't have higher shot totals despite an insane percentage
He only takes the easy ones
Virginia might be the best passing team that we have seen this year. He had some open looks.

He's a great college player.

He has hurt us big for 3 years now. I recall the first time going into John Paul Jones and Perrentes schooled Ennis. To the point where if one didn't know any better, he was the one going in the draft, not Tyler.

UVA has just been a complete match up problem for us since we've been in the ACC.

Very annoying, but very good college player. The whole team is pretty annoying actually, minus brogdon.
Brogdon's shooting mechanics annoy me.

I like Gill. That guy can play.

I've been a UVa fan for over 35 years, and London might be my favorite player we've ever had.

He's not the fastest guy. He's not an elite defender. About the only time you'll see him on SportsCenter is a no-look pass/assist.

He just wins. He's a team-first guy, who is starting to come into his own as a scorer. I'm sure for the other teams in the ACC, it seems like we've had him forever...and we do have him for one more year. LP is the guy on our team who will stab a dagger in your eye at the worst possible time.

I wish we had 10 of him on our team.

I've been a UVa fan for over 35 years, and London might be my favorite player we've ever had.

He's not the fastest guy. He's not an elite defender. About the only time you'll see him on SportsCenter is a no-look pass/assist.

He just wins. He's a team-first guy, who is starting to come into his own as a scorer. I'm sure for the other teams in the ACC, it seems like we've had him forever...and we do have him for one more year. LP is the guy on our team who will stab a dagger in your eye at the worst possible time.

I wish we had 10 of him on our team.

No question. He's very good.

The lot a you Wrangler and Sketchers-wearin' somminabatchinas — got some nerve, talkin' about someone else's sense a style... Embarrassin' — embarrassin' is what it is. Fer darn sure.

UVa is a good team but you know they will find a way to flame out in the NCAA's. They remind me of the Pitt teams of 10-15 years ago. They are fundamentally sound, play tough at home, have lots of good role players, but lack the star/elite player that will put the team in their back and make a deep run.

OttoinGrotto said:
Brogdon's shooting mechanics annoy me.

I like Gill. That guy can play.

Oof, he can play for sure. But I find him the mist annoying with that head of hair.

He's replaced Arcidiacono as the player I'd be most likely to strike in the face if I met him on the street and was a foot taller.
No way, Grayson Allen takes that crown

He's sneaky dirty, plays smarter than 95% of the guys he faces, does all the things that win games. He irks me but I'd love to have him. He definitely has some Stockton in him though when you watch him play D.