Long-Phillips-Ishmael | Syracusefan.com

Long-Phillips-Ishmael

OrangeBlood

Starter
They are the offensive core moving forward and it's excellent to know we have 3+ years with these guys. They should grow and develop together, hopefully into something very special. Add in Custis and Ward and hopefully we have our LT and dynamic TE.

Still think its a battle to get to a bowl game this year, but offensive playmakers seem to be there for future. Something we haven't had in awhile.

Mix in a healthy Broyld and Estime in the next week or two and we have all kinds of weapons it's just up to the coaches to utilize it in the right way and of course the players to execute the plays, but agreed, the future is bright.

I am a little hesitant on Phillips since CMU game.

wait and see

I think the staff knew we could win this week without some key guys but knew we need to get some back for Clemson

That is the core moving forward. Keep them on the field as much as possible this year. I think a bowl is a long-shot this year so use the remainder of the season to groom them, prep them, and give them meaningful game experience so next year it hopefully pays off