long range UL weather | Syracusefan.com

long range UL weather

upperdeck

Living Legend
85+ for several days leading up to that game.. with a big crowd it could be pretty warm. good thing its not a day game.

85+ for several days leading up to that game.. with a big crowd it could be pretty warm. good thing its not a day game.

This high-tempo offense is made for early season conditions in the Dome. 80+ and muggy with another play every 15-20 seconds. They will just run defenses into the ground. Maybe not this year but I could see us breaking national scoring and total offense records in future September games.

This high-tempo offense is made for early season conditions in the Dome. 80+ and muggy with another play every 15-20 seconds. They will just run defenses into the ground. Maybe not this year but I could see us breaking national scoring and total offense records in future September games.
I still selfishly prefer that it is not 88 degrees on the day of the Louisville game.

Night games are generally hotter. The place bakes all day and never cools off. Then 30,000 + sweaty people show up.

I hope 10,000 more show up. I don't care if they're sweaty or not. Just loud.

The building's still going to be in the 80s for Colgate. Weather's going to be perfect outdoors, but the Dome doesn't cool down that quickly. And Louisville's sure to be a sauna.

Weather forecasts more than 5 days away are usually garbage...come back next Sunday night

Weather forecasts more than 5 days away are usually garbage...come back next Sunday night

5 days i dont trust the forecast more than 3 days out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom