Look at these uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Look at these uniforms

Our uniforms are fine. Why the obsession?

I don't know. But having multiple uniforms and alternates intrigue me. I love what Oregon does and it's a very unique recruiting tool. My oldest brother is a old school penn state style of uniform type of guy but me... I love alternates. It's a topic of many discussions at are family dinner table during get togethers. I look forward to every type of new uni. Heck osu and Michigan and Norte dame have different unis

Stick with what we have.

They are classic - great uniforms.

No need to change.

Those unis are great.

Hate it or love it, alternate uniforms are a part of the athletics arms race. Obviously other factors play a much larger part in player recruitment, but the majority of kids LOVE having different uniform schemes for game day.

The kids in the facebook generation are a frivolous bunch, but they are the ones signing LOI's.

We need to indulge them.

I think it works for different groups. I know most of the kids on my sons team and they hate the oregon stuff.

I think it works for different groups. I know most of the kids on my sons team and they hate the oregon stuff.
I couldn't agree more about Oregon's junk.

Why have an alternative for the sake of having one? Look at those God awful ND basketball jerseys...talk about hideous. I'd rather play in tighty-whities and a wife beater than look like humam highlighters.

I couldn't agree more about Oregon's junk.

Why have an alternative for the sake of having one? Look at those God awful ND basketball jerseys...talk about hideous. I'd rather play in tighty-whities and a wife beater than look like humam highlighters.
Simply awesome......those Norte dame unis looked like double mint gum to me but if you're starting a team where I can play in underwear and a white beater sign me up. Think of the freedom. Think of the comfort

I don't know why but I get a kick out of this...:rolleyes:
oregon-state-nike-identity-82.jpg

When it comes to alternate jersey's, I think the major factor is jersey sales.
The hoops team wore the blue jersey like 2 times I think, and you still see people wearing them.
Same goes for the platinum.
If Cuse breaks out an alternate expect an email from suathletics.:D