Looking for some Indianapolis help for the women's tourney | Syracusefan.com

Looking for some Indianapolis help for the women's tourney

llandz

Living Legend
Putting this on the men's side as more people will see it.

I am sort of helping alumni relations put together their events.

The alumni club Pres. in Indy will be out of town for vacation.

Is anyone on here from Indy interested in doing anything such as welcoming the women's team at the airport or maybe even making and delivering welcome posters or something to that affect? Maybe posters for the team meeting room at the hotel (we did that in AZ)

I think the alumni office knows good venues, but will be having a pep rally at some point. If you want to add suggestions for venues or give reviews I can pass those along.

Also many of us from out of town will want to watch the men play on Saturday night. Any "Syracuse " bar to do that?

Also if you live in the area, are travelling to the area and want to know what events are going on, send me a pm and I will update you as things get set up.

GO SU WOMEN AND MEN!!!!

Actually can use some venue ideas for men's game watch and women's pre game event.

Slippery Noodle

Just a few blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium
Awesome live Blues & Jazz
Funky atmosphere (somewhat reminiscent of the original "The Orange")
Good menu

Here's a better suggestion: hold the Syracuse pep rally in front of the NCAA Headquarters (as I recall, there's a public park in front of it).

upload_2016-3-29_12-56-47.jpeg

Putting this on the men's side as more people will see it.

I am sort of helping alumni relations put together their events.

The alumni club Pres. in Indy will be out of town for vacation.

Is anyone on here from Indy interested in doing anything such as welcoming the women's team at the airport or maybe even making and delivering welcome posters or something to that affect? Maybe posters for the team meeting room at the hotel (we did that in AZ)

I think the alumni office knows good venues, but will be having a pep rally at some point. If you want to add suggestions for venues or give reviews I can pass those along.

Also many of us from out of town will want to watch the men play on Saturday night. Any "Syracuse " bar to do that?

Also if you live in the area, are travelling to the area and want to know what events are going on, send me a pm and I will update you as things get set up.

GO SU WOMEN AND MEN!!!!
I wish I could be there. Have a great time.

Here's a better suggestion: hold the Syracuse pep rally in front of the NCAA Headquarters (as I recall, there's a public park in front of it).

View attachment 58758

OMG!!!! That is the funniest thing. We really should. Does Mark Emmert live in Indy? We should invite him to our events and then keep accidently spill beer on him, or stuff like that. He is an alum after all so we should invite him.

I think we have a venue. Just need to know anyone who will be there. If you know of anyone let me know. Now trying to get a feel for numbers for each event...

Im in Indianapolis, while I will be in Houston to watch the men if I can be of any help please let me know.

Im in Indianapolis, while I will be in Houston to watch the men if I can be of any help please let me know.
ok thanks. Will keep it in mind.