Looking like a nooner...revenge match. See ya' in 2 weeks. | Syracusefan.com

Looking like a nooner...revenge match. See ya' in 2 weeks.

Soooooo I'm guessing after we beat UCONN this weekend, and come down there at 4-0, with top 25 votes, and having knocked you out of #2 last year that nobody's sleeping on the Cuse down there.

PS. You like my avatar?

can’t wait for this matchup. Feel much better than I did about it heading into the season

Always liked nooners back in college.

Driving in from a hotel in Greenville for the game. How early should we leave the hotel to avoid traffic. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ugh, was hoping for a night game and drive in that day, noon for two undefeated teams????

Wildhack needs to call his old employer and get us switched to PRIME time

Driving in from a hotel in Greenville for the game. How early should we leave the hotel to avoid traffic. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Leave Greenville by 8...will be only 45 minutes. Turn down college ave from 123 and just grab a $20 lot (likely at a church). Start walking to stadium by 11:15.

ugh, was hoping for a night game and drive in that day, noon for two undefeated teams????

Wildhack needs to call his old employer and get us switched to PRIME time
I suggest you look at your avatar to remember the risks of primetime when there's a potential mismatch.

Leave Greenville by 8...will be only 45 minutes. Turn down college ave from 123 and just grab a $20 lot (likely at a church). Start walking to stadium by 11:15.
Thanks for the help. I actually bought a prepaid parking pas sin Lot C1 from Clemson.

I thought Clemson pulling out the win at A&M was one of the best games this year. Tough away game for us but I think we're playing the best team in the country in two weeks and who doesn't want their shot at the best?

No one was sleeping last year...y'all just won.

But yea.. guessing, particularly the defense, will be wired.
I have to say I’m not a fan of being circled on your guys calendar but if we wanna go somewhere we have to make it a game. I have seen how u guys have turned around with Dabo so I am hoping we are on right path. Good luck to both and we don’t want any injuries.

This is why I love the ACC - we’re going into Death Valley on national TV with a big opportunity to showcase ourselves. It’s all about opportunity.

Provides the type of games we had in the old Big East. Potentially undefeated matchup in one of the premier venues in the country. It’s akin to our 90’s and early 2000’s matchups with Miami.

So juiced up about it. This is when it’s fun.

Thanks for the help. I actually bought a prepaid parking pas sin Lot C1 from Clemson.

Timeline stays the same... get parked by 9 AM or you will stress getting to kickoff. Leave Gvl by 8 and you will be parked by 8:45. Leave at 9 and probably parked around 10:30... you leave after 9:30 and may as well just leave at 11:45 and plan on missing 1st quarter.

Timeline stays the same... get parked by 9 AM or you will stress getting to kickoff. Leave Gvl by 8 and you will be parked by 8:45. Leave at 9 and probably parked around 10:30... you leave after 9:30 and may as well just leave at 11:45 and plan on missing 1st quarter.
Thanks for your help !! Looking forward to my first trip to Greenville/Clemson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom