Looks like Ville will be #1... | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Ville will be #1...

nyucuse

2nd String
with the way OSU is stomping UM. If we could have hit some FTs vs Temple, that would be us at #1 next week. Not that it matters really (and certaintly not that we are the best team in the land), but it would have been something to reach #1 at some point 3 of the past 4 years..

Mich seems unable to stop OSU regardless of their offensive struggles to this point.

i think there is a chance duke stays # 1.. even with the timing of the loss they still have better wins than anybody else in the top 5 .. im guessing 1-duke- 2 ville 3- iu

i think there is a chance duke stays # 1.. even with the timing of the loss they still have better wins than anybody else in the top 5 .. im guessing 1-duke- 2 ville 3- iu
that won't happen

You could also view Duke as still above Louisville. Beat Louisville on a neutral court. I suspect a few teams will receive #1 votes tomorrow. Duke, Louisville, Indiana

Bring it !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not saying they will win, but watch Michigan come back in 2nd half. Don't really care about either team.

Not saying they will win, but watch Michigan come back in 2nd half. Don't really care about either team.

UM off to a good start in the second half. Part of me would like to see them lose, to tack a loss on them and bring them back down to the pack. But I just can't bring myself to root for OSU.

in & out...that basket was not kind to Michigan

An interesting dilemma for the voters! I think Lville gets to 1 because seldom seldom does the #1 team lose and then stay #1. (If anyone can find an exception...?) Although Duke could certainly be very strong again in a few weeks, the fact is that two of their players are currently hurt. I say Lville gets to be #1 so we can get a chance to knock them off the pedestal!

An interesting dilemma for the voters! I think Lville gets to 1 because seldom seldom does the #1 team lose and then stay #1. (If anyone can find an exception...?) Although Duke could certainly be very strong again in a few weeks, the fact is that two of their players are currently hurt. I say Lville gets to be #1 so we can get a chance to knock them off the pedestal!

We owe Louisville some payback from 2010 when we "closed" Freedom Hall while enjoying our first #1 ranking since 1991.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom