Louisville Attendance | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

We should have a better idea around noon tomorrow then it will depend on how many Fastrac vouchers were sold this week.
Do you own a fastrac? lol
Im kind of messing with you, but holy free advertising batman.

Do you own a fastrac? lol
Im kind of messing with you, but holy free advertising batman.

Rather than having their gas pumps scream at people to sign up for their stupid gas cards, they should’ve had those pumps telling them about the Cuse ticket deal for the last two months.

Rather than having their gas pumps scream at people to sign up for their stupid gas cards, they should’ve been had those pumps telling them about the Cuse ticket deal for the last two months.
haha.. true. I was pumping gas the other day and the screen yelled at me asking me if i wanted a breakfast sandwich... i was like, you calling me fat? I almost beat that screen down like the copy machine in office space.

is it too late to donate to your paypal?
haha.. true. I was pumping gas the other day and the screen yelled at me asking me if i wanted a breakfast sandwich... i was like, you calling me fat? I almost beat that screen down like the copy machine in office space.
PC load letter??? What does that mean?

So seriously, not being snarky, how long before gametime do you leave? An hour from Manley? Is it 1:15 or 1:20 before the start of a game from Skytop?

Maybe I am just leaving it until too late. I don't mind the walk from Comstock if I don't have to park so far away nearly as much as walking up the hill from Marshall St. or from the old train drop point.
We start to pack up the tailgate about 45 minutes prior and on the bus about 30 minutes before game time. It's tight, but we are there at kick.

One of my best friends has seasons for hoops in the top row of 309 or 310, right at halfcourt.
No railings on those stairs, unfortunately.
Death waits for me in around Row I everytime I see a game with him and his group.
We sit in 310, near the top. There are railings on the stairs between 309 and 310 and have been for two years.

So can we all agree that relish is a stupid condiment that should be banned from the Dome, and SU should upgrade its concession stands by increasing it’s mustard selections beyond the generic yellow mustard?

Also can we all agree that everyone should pack the Dome to watch Dino, Dungey, and Da Cuse best Louisville back to the Stone Age?

On the flip side, the sight lines for hoops are some of the worst you will see in college hoops.

There are sections for hoops that aren't that great, but there are some awesome views up in the upper deck, just not down low where the high rollers sit.

We sit in 310, near the top. There are railings on the stairs between 309 and 310 and have been for two years.

Good to know. They must be fairly recent, and I've probably been delirious from lack of oxygen not to notice. Thanks.

We start to pack up the tailgate about 45 minutes prior and on the bus about 30 minutes before game time. It's tight, but we are there at kick.

Thank you - Manley or Skytop?

There are sections for hoops that aren't that great, but there are some awesome views up in the upper deck, just not down low where the high rollers sit.

Very true, the 200 level is great as well as the first few rows of the 300 level. Even somd if the 100 level seats behind the hoops arent great with no feel for the game. It's caver ous for hoops

Nothing should go on a hot dog. Just like pancakes should be eaten without syrup and spaghetti without sauce.
7F5F47C7-1830-44BE-9D3D-2EC05F4E9CC8.gif

I use the hot dog to eat mustard and relish or onions or sauerkraut if available.

Agree. The hot dog is just a condiment delivery vehicle for me as well.

Whats the deal with the Fastrac tickets? Do people have to go to the box office to redeem their vouchers? Could be HUGE lines if so from the sounds of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom