Louisville Attendance | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

It looks worse. I think people might be giving their tickets back.
I am sure the Duke tickets did not help.

It looks worse. I think the box office made a decision to open most if not all of the available seats on Ticketmaster.

The $20 tickets have not moved at all today. Currently in Section 335/Row O which means they only moved over one section. This ticket offer expires on Thursday at 11:59 p.m. I think the university should leave it open until the box office opens on game day.

On a side note Empower FCU now has a link on their website to the $20 tickets.

Last edited:
I agree it looks worse. I think the box office made a decision to open most if not all of the available seats on Ticketmaster.

The $20 tickets have not moved at all today. That offer expires on Thursday at 11:59 p.m. I think the university should leave it open until the box office opens on game day.

I just don't get the offer and promo code thing. Just seems like unnecessary hassle in such a short period of time, both for the administration and the ticket buyers. Just drop the price. Get them in the door. Get their parking money, and their concessions money.

We know the ultimate goal, but I feel like we're overthinking the path to get there.

i wonder if when they use the promo the money goes into different buckets in some way that helps the school in how they allocate the money. its also allows for some tracking of the promotion.

This is depressing.

For a hump day miracle we pray.

Honestly, this seems much more in line with all of the anecdotal discussion on this board (and elsewhere) of the bandwagon fans being engaged for this one.

The lack of movement on the Ticketmaster map just doesnt seem to jive with the amount of discussion about this game.

I guess we shall see in 72 hours. I'm rolling with Bees' 42k prediction.

The sections that were grayed out yesterday in the upper deck are back available now. And one of those 2 overflow sections for students is now available.

This is the most honest Ticketmaster map of available seats that I've seen this year. And it's fairly depressing.

View attachment 143658

Bottom left of your screen (3rd level corner) is a student overflow.

Top left of your screen (3rd level corner) is visiting team overflow - if returned, it is used for groups - if unsold - used for single game tickets as well.

The top rows of the 3rd level sideline you will see a ton of white - doesn't mean those are sold. Some are for sure sold through groups and season ticket holders who like to be up there, but a lot of that "sold" inventory is still available, would bet my life on that.

Very honest map from 'Cuse/TM

Honestly, this seems much more in line with all of the anecdotal discussion on this board (and elsewhere) of the bandwagon fans being engaged for this one.

The lack of movement on the Ticketmaster map just doesnt seem to jive with the amount of discussion about this game.

I guess we shall see in 72 hours. I'm rolling with Bees' 42k prediction.

Its not sold out why buy Tuesday when you can firm up your plans and buy Thursday. Lots of people who have every intention of being in the Dome likely haven't bought their tickets because there is no reason to buy today vs tomorrow.

These are people who don't go to every game and are waiting on friends to decide if they want to join etc etc.

We'll have a nice crowd around NC St level. We are one of the only teams trending upwards for attendance. Its not a great opponent even a ranked Ville doesn't sell tickets.

The real talk should be how many people are willing to day trip down to Yankee Stadium and how many NYC area fans can we convince to spend 100 bucks to fill that place with Orange. Its not a great drive from CNY but I've done it for baseball in one day.

230 kick makes it very doable for a central New Yorker just hit 81 by 9 and plan to get home around 10. Noone has to work the next day. 100 ticket plus the cost of gas and a couple hot dogs shouldn't break the bank.

i wonder if when they use the promo the money goes into different buckets in some way that helps the school in how they allocate the money. its also allows for some tracking of the promotion.

You could also track it by how many people bought single game tickets for $20. We're not talking large volume. It's one game, and would be separate from all the season tickets/student tickets.

people logging/calling in to buy tickets and being sold for $20 doesnt give them the same information as people actually using promos. Although by now its so widespread it just shows who is using social media.

I mean if i wasnt on this board i would not have any clue there is a $20 ticket to be had..

Heard today from a person in the know they are expecting a big push for tickets tomorrow and Thursday. Will be interesting to se if this comes true.

Heard today from a person in the know they are expecting a big push for tickets tomorrow and Thursday. Will be interesting to se if this comes true.
A lot of it will come from the fastrac promo sales with people turning in their 4 ticket vouchers. Just heard some of the locations are completely sold out and need to restock to meet the demand which has been so strong and expected to be continued. Gotta be a good sign, go Cuse.

A lot of it will come from the fastrac promo sales with people turning in their 4 ticket vouchers. Just heard some of the locations are completely sold out and need to restock to meet the demand which has been so strong and expected to be continued. Gotta be a good sign, go Cuse.
That’s great news. I think the sites grass roots effort is helping boost ticket sales.

Its not sold out why buy Tuesday when you can firm up your plans and buy Thursday. Lots of people who have every intention of being in the Dome likely haven't bought their tickets because there is no reason to buy today vs tomorrow.

These are people who don't go to every game and are waiting on friends to decide if they want to join etc etc.

We'll have a nice crowd around NC St level. We are one of the only teams trending upwards for attendance. Its not a great opponent even a ranked Ville doesn't sell tickets.

The real talk should be how many people are willing to day trip down to Yankee Stadium and how many NYC area fans can we convince to spend 100 bucks to fill that place with Orange. Its not a great drive from CNY but I've done it for baseball in one day.

230 kick makes it very doable for a central New Yorker just hit 81 by 9 and plan to get home around 10. Noone has to work the next day. 100 ticket plus the cost of gas and a couple hot dogs shouldn't break the bank.

I wish I could buy tickets to the Notre Dame game for $100 but none are available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom