Louisville Attendance | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

It is times like these when I question why anyone lives up here. 6 months of this crap.
would you rather live in Cali and flee for your life from a hellstorm fire or snow and rain

Reactions: FAL
You CNYers have no idea how blessed you are. No record drought or heat. No hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes or volcanos. It may be left to you to keep the human race going, God help us.

I live in Ottawa which has similar weather to Syracuse. And I would always think we would never see a massive storm like you see in the south

There was a massive tornado that devastated a small rural town (Dunrobin) about 20 minutes from the city back in late September (largest in 116 years in Eastern Ontario). Crazy weather is everywhere now.

Seemed like a solid 40k... but at second glance at the urinal... maybe only 30k. Short in Syracuse got to compensatate.

I am the absolute biggest critic of ticket sales and Ticketmaster

What a fantastic showing

I was worried the dome would be around 34-37k and kept checking the map religiously to monitor the comings and goings

There was a large portion of the 316-321 3rd level sideline that disappeared off the map Thursday morning - a great job selling those because there were plenty of butts in those seats

313-315 (visiting team over flow) sold incredibly well. I can only imagine walk up was pretty good this week

42k and I’d say it was a solid 39/40k. Awesome job because it was LOUD in there.

I’m a little over the limit but let’s kick Notre Dame’s Fudging ass. Only i didn’t say fudge

WHat a great push they made this week. Haven’t seen it this packed since Clemson a couple years ago. Easily biggest crowd of the season even though the students were gone by 3rd quarter and everyone else cleared out by the 4th

WHat a great push they made this week. Haven’t seen it this packed since Clemson a couple years ago. Easily biggest crowd of the season even though the students were gone by 3rd quarter and everyone else cleared out by the 4th

Wow good to hear. I was worried because on tv it didnt look so good. Ill be in yankee stadium next week

Wow good to hear. I was worried because on tv it didnt look so good. Ill be in yankee stadium next week

I thought it looked good by the time Neal had his long TD to make it 17-7. It looked pretty bad when the game started. Sounds like traffic was backed up badly.

the coolest thing in the dome besides kicking louisvilles ass was the wave in synch all the way around the carrier dome multiple times

Dino was smiling watching the wave go around the stadium, Sean Edinger ran towards the bench throwing his hands up in air, and the players were going nuts on the bench. It was a great site to see and I felt like the coaching staff realized they have turned the corner with the fan base.

Glad they got a small dose of what the crowds will be in 2019 and beyond with Dino as the coach.

Last edited:
Dino was smiling watching the wave go around the stadium, Sean Edinburgh ran towards the bench throwing his hands up in air, and the players were going nuts on the bench. It was a great site to see and I felt like the coaching staff realized they have turned the corner with the fan base.

Glad they got a small dose of what the crowds will be in 2019 and beyond with Dino as the coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom