Louisville Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get the W, everything else takes care of itself if we get Ws. Especially one against Ville to start the year.

We made a lot of smart moves this off season and have legit NFL talent on the field at multiple position groups.

Everyone on these shows will define us by our past, we change that narrative by looking forward and having success.

Best and worst part of sports is the hope it brings each year. We will win tonight. We’ll turn some heads.

Why do we think being good guarantees late games? Michigan and NC State both play at noon today. Ranked teams play at noon every week.
thats mostly the bigten with there big noon kickoff thing on fox

Yeah man, I just started playing this season. I don’t even keep score, but I’m basically playing triple bogey golf. Having a blast doing it though!
Just joined caz cc love it. But yeah today was a no scores, good vibes morning

Just get the W, everything else takes care of itself if we get Ws. Especially one against Ville to start the year.

We made a lot of smart moves this off season and have legit NFL talent on the field at multiple position groups.

Everyone on these shows will define us by our past, we change that narrative by looking forward and having success.

Best and worst part of sports is the hope it brings each year. We will win tonight. We’ll turn some heads.
I realllllllly want tonight because I think we can beat UConn, Virginia, Purdue, BC, Wagner, NC State

image.gif

Do we need our vaccination card?
Good question and no doubt a small reason for people to not go tonight.

I'm sure many people aren't even aware that they do not need it

Got in a 4man scramble tourney this morning. Watching Iowa look horrid right now. Ready for us to shock the world tonight.

LFG!!!!

thats mostly the bigten with there big noon kickoff thing on fox
Texas A&M and NC State are noon today too. My point is good teams play early games too. Maybe not as many, but they play them.

Just got back home after getting our oldest daughter fitted for her first pair of pointe ballet shoes.
The rest of the day it's football and CUSE time baby!!!!!
Just finished mowing my lawn (where’s Danny Noonan when you need him!) and it’s beer o’clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom