Louisville Message Boards | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Message Boards

corpjet

Board Prophet
Very little talk of the game Friday, basically still licking their wounds from Saturday and wondering when Petrino gets fired and how things went south with him at the helm.

Some also not sure that Brohm will take the gig when offered.

Louisville Football Message Board

Louisville has nothing to play for, a coach they likely no longer respect, and players that’ve given up on the season.

Hang 70 on them.

Louisville has nothing to play for, a coach they likely no longer respect, and players that’ve given up on the season.

Hang 70 on them.

Yep when your coach is as big a jerk as Petrino and you are a dumpster fire, the way it usually goes is tank away until he gets fired

Until petrino beats up a nun and steals her money there isn't much to talk about.

I am not sure they can fire Petrino after having to clear out the basketball staff 12 months ago unexpectedly. Brohm would be crazy to take that job right now. I am sure whoever the hottest MAC coach is will listen and be interested. UB coach could be in play maybe Solich finally gets a major conference gig again lol. Or maybe Strong doesn't want to stay at USF forever? Stockstill at MTSU or possibly their DC could be interested...

I am not sure they can fire Petrino after having to clear out the basketball staff 12 months ago unexpectedly. Brohm would be crazy to take that job right now. I am sure whoever the hottest MAC coach is will listen and be interested. UB coach could be in play maybe Solich finally gets a major conference gig again lol. Or maybe Strong doesn't want to stay at USF forever? Stockstill at MTSU or possibly their DC could be interested...
I honest-to-goodness don't understand why any Louavul folks would want him fired after just 1 poor season. Brohm would only leave Purdue for the Cards, so what's the rush? If Petrino does poorly next year, sure, fire him. But it seems like a rash thing to do now. Yes, I know, Jurich brought him back and Jurich is now gone. But, unless I've missed a lot of reports, it seems like Petrino is behaving himself in this go-round, so maybe it's time to retire the motorcycle crapola.

I honest-to-goodness don't understand why any Louavul folks would want him fired after just 1 poor season. Brohm would only leave Purdue for the Cards, so what's the rush? If Petrino does poorly next year, sure, fire him. But it seems like a rash thing to do now. Yes, I know, Jurich brought him back and Jurich is now gone. But, unless I've missed a lot of reports, it seems like Petrino is behaving himself in this go-round, so maybe it's time to retire the motorcycle crapola.
They are worried about a factory coming for Brohm and not having a chance at him.
Brohm can say he will only leave Purdue for Louisville but what would Brohm do if Lincoln Riley went to coach Mayfield in the NFL and Oklahoma called.
Louisville wants Brohm before someone else bigger could get him.

he is a quitter and a jerk and when you are those things and you start to lose, the wheels come off and the players quit on you. he is a bum and if he gets fired, so be it, he should have never been rehired by that zero morals stiff Jurich in the first place. Hoo, you are too good to defend a slimeball like Petrino!

Nope, not with gems like this out there....

giphy.gif

Very little talk of the game Friday, basically still licking their wounds from Saturday and wondering when Petrino gets fired and how things went south with him at the helm.

Some also not sure that Brohm will take the gig when offered.

Louisville Football Message Board

Brohm has a great thing going at Purdue. Would be a tough call as coming back to his alma mater would carry wgt. Purdue stacks up on terms of conference challenges anx trying to make fb relevant at a hoops school. Think the boilers might be the call.

Brohm has a great thing going at Purdue. Would be a tough call as coming back to his alma mater would carry wgt. Purdue stacks up on terms of conference challenges anx trying to make fb relevant at a hoops school. Think the boilers might be the call.
This take confirms to me you make takes specifically to get reactions.
Brohm isn’t staying at Purdue long term. He may say no to Louisville but a factory will eventually come calling and he will leave if he says no to Louisville.

This take confirms to me you make takes specifically to get reactions.
Brohm isn’t staying at Purdue long term. He may say no to Louisville but a factory will eventually come calling and he will leave if he says no to Louisville.

Not looking for reactions, especially your sarcastic reactions. Just a chat about brohm and the Ville program vs where Purdue is these days and the dynamics and advantages of staying at Purdue vs going to his alma mater.

117th in points scored and 127th in points allowed. That is UConn territory. They stink