Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

Ellis is a massive human and he's very hard to move lmao
Those WR drops were bad, cost Shrader 60 yards through the air, probably more
Shrader has that Dungey quality on 3rd and long
Every time Tucker gets a little room, there is a good chance he's gone, he is so much fun to watch and he's going to house one of those swing passes this week.
The OL does still concern me. A lot of Louisville players in the backfield with Shrader pulling it out of his hat.

Those WR drops were bad, cost Shrader 60 yards through the air, probably more
Shrader has that Dungey quality on 3rd and long
Every time Tucker gets a little room, there is a good chance he's gone, he is so much fun to watch and he's going to house one of those swing passes this week.
The OL does still concern me. A lot of Louisville players in the backfield with Shrader pulling it out of his hat.
Yeah Dakota Davis struggled some on Pass protection but he's a guard playing tackle. Bleich still has stiff hips, he's the one that allowed the most pressures. Vetterello did really good IMO, he had the great block on the Sean tucker Screen touchdown, and on the Tucker touchdown from the 8 yrd line. Ellis did well but he struggles against quicker DTs. Bergeron was phenomenal, he's playing like a 1st rd pick.

Yeah Dakota Davis struggled some on Pass protection but he's a guard playing tackle. Bleich still has stiff hips, he's the one that allowed the most pressures. Vetterello did really good IMO, he had the great block on the Sean tucker Screen touchdown, and on the Tucker touchdown from the 8 yrd line. Ellis did well but he struggles against quicker DTs. Bergeron was phenomenal, he's playing like a 1st rd pick.

According to PFF grades

Run blocking
Ellis
Vett
Berg
Bleich
Davis

Pass blocking
Berg
Davis
Vett
Ellis
Bleich

According to PFF grades

Run blocking
Ellis
Vett
Berg
Bleich
Davis

Pass blocking
Berg
Davis
Vett
Ellis
Bleich
My eye test indicated to me that Bleich, while not terrible, struggled the most on the line.

My eye test indicated to me that Bleich, while not terrible, struggled the most on the line.

So, is he still just that limited from his prior injuries??

Because he’s been in college for a minute, so you’d think he’d have the assignments down -
it’s just that he can’t (seemingly) physically execute them.

If this keeps up - I hope we see Enrique Cruz at T, and slide Davis back to G, where he’s a more natural fit.

He should improve once his conditioning improves thankfuly.
^^^ This. Pretty sure Bleich missed at least half of camp. Once he is back in shape I would expect his performance to adjust to the better.

CFU’s QB is a Ole Miss transfer who played baseball, Qb and WR.

Satterfield must be thinking, you have to be kidding me.

Can’t say they should’t Be prepared.

CFU’s QB is a Ole Miss transfer who played baseball, Qb and WR.

Satterfield must be thinking, you have to be kidding me.

Can’t say they should’t Be prepared.
Louisville , Boston College, and Georgia Tech are 3 vey bad teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom