Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

It's a metric used to measure offensive efficiency. The formula used to calculate it is below.

ANY/A - adjusted net yards per passing attempt: (pass yards + 20*(pass TD) - 45*(interceptions thrown) - sack yards)/(passing attempts + sacks).

Since passing yards can be inflated by a team passing the ball frequently, it's used as a way to measure QB passing efficiency, along with touchdowns, turnovers and sacks.
I was told there wouldn't be math.

It's a metric used to measure offensive efficiency. The formula used to calculate it is below.

ANY/A - adjusted net yards per passing attempt: (pass yards + 20*(pass TD) - 45*(interceptions thrown) - sack yards)/(passing attempts + sacks).

Since passing yards can be inflated by a team passing the ball frequently, it's used as a way to measure QB passing efficiency, along with touchdowns, turnovers and sacks.
I was close, but yet so far away...

I could be wrong - I’m not a Fantasy FB player - but I think it’s average per game.
Who cares what TDV did. But I will point out that he played Wyoming…

Edit: I am curious how they look this week against Virginia since Cuse plays them in a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rewatching the first half right now. Few things I hadn't seen mentioned or missed...

Facemask on Tucker right in front of the ref on first drive, defender leading with his helmet knocking Shrader's helmet off the first time, defender ripping Shrader's helmet off the second time... Some glaring no calls there.

Alijah Clark making up ground and pulling down the Lville RB (4 flags) on their long TD. Showed speed I didn't know he had and LOVE the desire on the play similar to GW making the tackle at the 3 on the HB option pass.

1 Lville defender knee'd Sean Tucker in the junk full weight while the other grabbed and twisted his leg. I'd only caught the latter watching it live.

Rewatching the first half right now. Few things I hadn't seen mentioned or missed...

Facemask on Tucker right in front of the ref on first drive, defender leading with his helmet knocking Shrader's helmet off the first time, defender ripping Shrader's helmet off the second time... Some glaring no calls there.

Alijah Clark making up ground and pulling down the Lville RB (4 flags) on their long TD. Showed speed I didn't know he had and LOVE the desire on the play similar to GW making the tackle at the 3 on the HB option pass.

1 Lville defender knee'd Sean Tucker in the junk full weight while the other grabbed and twisted his leg. I'd only caught the latter watching it live.
Dirty on the field, Dirty off the field: Louisville Sports

Re-watched the game this morning. Some of Shrader's throws were as unreal sober as they were whatever I was in the dome.

If he maintains those strides throwing the ball our ceiling might be competing for the Atlantic. Exciting stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom