Louisville Postgame Thoughts | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Thoughts

I'm happy with how the team responded. How they came back to win. And sick of BS whiners.
You can live in a fantasy land, that’s fine. But that effort doesn’t win another game this year outside of maybe Notre Dame. Personally, I have higher expectations for guys making money at the 5th winningest program in college basketball history

Ok so Bell is now tied with a bunch of people for second on the single game 3s made record with 8.

Four players have made 9. It's not really who you would think.
From the media guide:

1707360331228.png

I'm betting my girlfriend's car on Joe Girard overs on Saturday. I have never been more sure of anything in my life. And I no longer have the energy to be a hater. So I will play the classic emotional hedge spot.

I'm betting my girlfriend's car on Joe Girard overs on Saturday. I have never been more sure of anything in my life. And I no longer have the energy to be a hater. So I will play the classic emotional hedge spot.
Red should just make Q play inside Joes shirt for 40 minutes

I'm happy with how the team responded. How they came back to win. And sick of BS whiners.
This. I wanted to see how the team reacted after all that went on the past 3 days. They like Benny. This was difficult for them. I loved the chemistry they showed. That is what was most important to me. Also did you all notice how Copeland seemed to take a leadership role on the court? At halftime he pulled the players together as they walked off the court, and also at the end he gathered everyone together as they came off the court.

I was angry during the game, but in retrospect, I was hard on myself.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy a win... Especially if it's the last one of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom