Louisville Postgame Thoughts | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Thoughts

Ok so Bell is now tied with a bunch of people for second on the single game 3s made record with 8.

Four players have made 9. It's not really who you would think.
Shump and Coon Dog are two of the four?

Red gave up on m2m after both Brown and JT got backed down on consecutive plays. I think before switching to zone, he should have tried a few times having those guys flop. The Louisville guys that backed them down were knocking them back with shoulder hits.

Did you watch the game. They were shooting over 60% against man and scoring at will. Zone not great but slowed them down a bit and caused some turnovers. Red chose the lesser of two evils and it was the right decision
Also, Louisville's three-point shooting came back to earth in the 2nd half against the zone. Now if we'd only been able to rebound a few of the misses...

This is the third post saying we may not win another game! I just did the probability analysis and it’s 1 in 47,000 that we lose out. Lol.
I’d put a sawbuck on that

If the take is we played zone to save Brown from fouls and general depth concerns, fine

I don’t believe wide open 3s and wide open putbacks is better or worse than what we did in Man
That’s fine but you are wrong . Our man was much worse tonight. Obviously Seth agreed but maybe he doesn’t know basketball. Obviously Autry agreed too, but what does he know?

Wasn't able to watch but glad we got the win and hope scoring 96 can transfer to the next one. Bell 30 is good hope he can finish the year strong we will struggle to find a better shooter in the portal.

I think the schedule the rest of the way is pretty tricky if we are only going to play 6 guys and have only ND for an easy opponent at home. Hopefully we can win 3-4 more regular season games and finish with a solid record.

This. I wanted to see how the team reacted after all that went on the past 3 days. They like Benny. This was difficult for them. I loved the chemistry they showed. That is what was most important to me. Also did you all notice how Copeland seemed to take a leadership role on the court? At halftime he pulled the players together as they walked off the court, and also at the end he gathered everyone together as they came off the court.
Copeland is the only one that has demonstrated any leadership skills

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom