LSU/OU HC jobs... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LSU/OU HC jobs...

What Mark Stoops did to Louisville at their stadium in a night game was one of the more impressive showings of the weekend.

Made me a little sad, actually. Considering how we play in that stadium.
SEC much > ACC

Matt Fortuna, college football national writer: Kelly, by all accounts, was being genuine when he said last week that he had no interest in leaving. Of course, he did joke that if a “fairy godmother” came by with a $250 million check, he’d have to run it by his wife. Kelly is believed to be making in the $7 to $8 million range (as a private school, Notre Dame only has to publicly report a portion of his compensation).

That's interesting cuz the publicly reported part is $2.7 mil. $7-8 mil is more like it.

True. I’d say based on what Stoops has accomplished at Kentucky, he should translate well to Oklahoma, in the, uhh, well, SEC.
he would be a decent hire for sure. would he take Taj with him?:):)

they have a shot at the CFP and if selected they might need an interim coach for the semi final

Luke Fickell to ND seems to be the hot rumor to be out right now. So you could have Cincy and ND BOTH in the playoff and Luke Fickell unable to coach either team. WOW!

Kelly isn't leaving Nd but yes the guy is named after a pope it's the only job left for him to take.

I can’t imagine ND is going to take a guy that has Urban’s baggage. Though they got over Brian Kelly being directly responsible for killing a kid.

For the sake of whoever films LSU practices I hope they have an indoor practice facility to use during those tropical storms
He will have someone film from that live tigers cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom