Lurkers | Syracusefan.com

Lurkers

brandokc

All Conference
So I started a new job last week and it turns out that one of my co-workers is a huge Cuse fan and a lurker.
I would like to invite all the lurkers to come out and say hello.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Hello
You're not a lurker wise acre.

However the lurker in question did ask me what my opinion was after meeting you.
I told him you come strong with zhoney .

I have a co worker who has been lurking. Convinced him to join, but says he is waiting for some response email from admins before he can log in.

I lurked for several years.

They can wear what they want as long as we win. More orange would be nice. My family and I had more orange on than the whole team combined at the Wagner game.

creepywatchinglurker.gif

11 years ago when i discovered these boards i emailed one of my good buddies and told him to go onto this syracusefan site as someone wrote a great practice report for a syracuse hoops practice. His response was " i know marsh, i wrote it

Igor??

So I started a new job last week and it turns out that one of my co-workers is a huge Cuse fan and a lurker.
I would like to invite all the lurkers to come out and say hello.

I pointed this out after a bad football loss last season -- there are 2700+ registered members on this board. On a bad football day, the Dome sees 20,000. Orange Nation is large -- there's just not that many who need to talk about it (i.e., in the grand scheme of things, your opinion isn't that important).

Last edited: