Lydon... | Syracusefan.com

Lydon...

Kid didnt take a huge stride today, hes been there. Hes the most talented player on the team, with all due respect to mike and mal. Lydon will be a lottery pick. Mark it down.

Mali wasn't as great on O today. But hit a big shot or 2 and was good on D. Teams are paying attention to him so he will see nights this like, especially as a freshman.

The good thing was, Cooney was really good on offense. If 2 of the 3 of Cooney/Lydon/Mali play well combined with G being G -- we will be dancing for a while. Keep up that zone D as well

Kid didnt take a huge stride today, hes been there. Hes the most talented player on the team, with all due respect to mike and mal. Lydon will be a lottery pick. Mark it down.
Lydon is exactly what the NBA is turning into. He's the definition of a stretch 4 who can make 3's, finish around the rim, make a nice pass, and block shots.

There is no doubt Mali and Lydon will both be draft picks -- I want them around here when Tyus Battle comes in though

I loved the fire he had when they pushed on him. I loved that JB stuck with him after he got a little tight in the first half.

Lydon's been there (playing great) most of the season, yes... but his aggressiveness switch got flipped on tonight - like he suddenly realized he's more athletic than anyone trying to guard him. It looked like he took whatever they were saying/doing to him personally.

Loved him looking for DC2 also. Great game. Long live Rico.

Last edited:
i think that lydon is one of the best players left in the tournament. with him playing like this we can beat anyone.

When he puts on some muscle, he is going to be unstoppable.
When this season ends the real MVP for the next season will be the S&C coach. There are a number of players that need some addition muscle mass besides Tyler Lydon I want to se Çhukwu at 240lbs and Malachi add about 10-15lbs which I don't believe will affect his play. Jimmy can add at least one more player to the team at almost any position the team will be ready for a huge year.Aback up 5 would be perhaps be the ideal addition. There is,of course Obohkoh IF he can be tutored in the way of a big man down low. If he can give Çhukwu a breather or when the fouls start to mount up,he could well be a bench MVP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom