Mahmoud out for Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Mahmoud out for Louisville

I couldn't help it. I shouted "Ooh, awesome!" when I saw this.

Man, Louisville just cannot catch a break! What a shame. I do understand the "awesome" sentiment, though.

The Louisville Cousins and the Syracuse Cousins have agreed on a texting moratorium during the game. The family bond is sacred above all other things, and no mere game can rend us asunder.

Man, Louisville just cannot catch a break! What a shame. I do understand the "awesome" sentiment, though.

The Louisville Cousins and the Syracuse Cousins have agreed on a texting moratorium during the game. The family bond is sacred above all other things, and no mere game can rend us asunder.
Perhaps you'd like to rephrase that first line? Just sayin;)

Mahmoud is really showing some good offensive moves down low that he didn't last year, I've been impressed. He has been a bigger force on D lately too. Put some weight on him, and he will only improve. Never like to see a player get hurt. Now Stockman would be Onuaku's primary backup. Stockman hasn't seen much PT but is also improving and could potentially hold his own. But if Onuaku gets in foul trouble, that's trouble for UofL.

I guess ESPN forgot it was rivalry week tonight.

My gosh - who are you? Tonya Harding???? :)

"You rang?"

article-0-1A27210200000578-953_306x423.jpg

This game is going to be brutal. Home game for them they have played well since the announcement. My fear is frustration comes out in front of the home crowd and they play great.

Mahmoud is really showing some good offensive moves down low that he didn't last year, I've been impressed. He has been a bigger force on D lately too. Put some weight on him, and he will only improve. Never like to see a player get hurt. Now Stockman would be Onuaku's primary backup. Stockman hasn't seen much PT but is also improving and could potentially hold his own. But if Onuaku gets in foul trouble, that's trouble for UofL.
So now we know: Stockman will be the guy going for 20/10/8 tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom