Mailman in the House | Syracusefan.com

Mailman in the House

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Just a throwaway line or is there something to read into this quote from Karl Malone?

"We kind of have a hidden rule. I would never tell you what we discussed, I would just say Coach is one of my all-time favorites. Love the man and the person, coaching 40-some years, so I won't tell you what we discussed, but I'll say I'm looking forward to coming back up and spending some time with him."

"Coming back up an spending some time with him?"

Just a throwaway line or is there something to read into this quote from Karl Malone?

"We kind of have a hidden rule. I would never tell you what we discussed, I would just say Coach is one of my all-time favorites. Love the man and the person, coaching 40-some years, so I won't tell you what we discussed, but I'll say I'm looking forward to coming back up and spending some time with him."

"Coming back up an spending some time with him?"

For as much as the media (and the NCAA) hates him, it is remarkable how well JB is respected across the basketball world.

The Jazz were my favorite NBA team as a kid in the 90s - absolutely loved them.

They were terrific. Came within an eyelash of winning the championship in 98.

The Jazz were my favorite NBA team as a kid in the 90s - absolutely loved them.
I respected them, as a Bulls fan. And John Stockton is one of my favorite players of all-time. Love those pure, dime-dropping point guards.

I respected them, as a Bulls fan. And John Stockton is one of my favorite players of all-time. Love those pure, dime-dropping point guards.

Pick and roll, baby. Nearly unstoppable.

They were terrific. Came within an eyelash of winning the championship in 98.
Jazz would have hung the banner except for a questionable call by Dick Bavetta.

For as much as the media (and the NCAA) hates him, it is remarkable how well JB is respected across the basketball world.
thy have alot in common. erase melo and they r 0 for their bball life

thy have alot in common. erase melo and they r 0 for their bball life

So if Boeheim hadn't won a championship, then he would have no titles? You don't say. Was this post a Yoga Berra tribute?

They were a lot of fun to watch, minus their skin tight shorts.

The Jazz sometimes bring Malone in to do workouts with their big men. Would it be a rules violation of any kind for Malone to do something like that at the college level?

Kentucky has various NBA players in their locker-room before and during games all year long (along with rappers and other celebrities). Don't see how that would be illegal otherwise they'd be on 50 year probation already.

Kentucky has various NBA players in their locker-room before and during games all year long (along with rappers and other celebrities). Don't see how that would be illegal otherwise they'd be on 50 year probation already.

Wrong

NCAA Section 7, Subsection 7.11, Paragraph II Clearly states UK and UNC can not be found in violation of any of the rules found herein.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom