"Major changes for next year." | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

"Major changes for next year."

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best team that Syracuse ever fielded was led by former 3 star recruits Andy Rautins & Arinze Onuaku and former 2 star Wes Johnson. Kris Joseph & Brandon Triche were rated 3 stars by Riv@ls and ended up being the winningest players in program history. BMK was a 3 star recruit. And those are just the most recent examples.

you spot the talent you think will work in your system & then try to develop it. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you don't - as with 4 star busts like Josh Wright, Dayshawn Wright and Mike Jones

I loved the way Scoop mentored Dion. I hope we get back to a steady stream of good players getting better every year helping each other become better players.

Then maybe family members shouldn't post on PUBLIC forums if they cant handle criticism.

There's a difference between criticism and outright childish name calling

Orange2389 said:
Then maybe family members shouldn't post on PUBLIC forums if they cant handle criticism.
Actually, this is technically a private forum.

A person with any class would realize that if a family member makes the decision to post here, being respectful is the best option. Plus, he has handled himself just fine.

Actually, this is technically a private forum.

A person with any class would realize that if a family member makes the decision to post here, being respectful is the best option. Plus, he has handled himself just fine.

There's a difference between criticism and outright childish name calling

It doesn't matter who posts here, not my problem or concern. This is a Syracuse message board, open to Syracuse fans. Again, if parents can't handle criticism then that is on them, not me. If a player sucks, then I will call them out.

Fact 1- freedom of speech is still in the constitution.
Fact 2- I state my opinions when and how I see fit. If you still do not understand that then I cant help you any further.

This is the last time I am going to say this.

Go Orange!

It doesn't matter who posts here, not my problem or concern. This is a Syracuse message board, open to Syracuse fans. Again, if parents can't handle criticism then that is on them, not me. If a player sucks, then I will call them out.

Fact 2- I state my opinions when and how I see fit. If you still do not understand that then I cant help you any further.

Go Orange!

Right. Freedom of speech...:bang:

Go Orange!

Most of this Board is open to be read by the general public, but posting is limited to members. Freedom of Speech doesn't apply to you here in this forum. If you don't understand that you should go read the Constitution again. While the moderators are pretty liberal about what they allow to be said, you do not have a right to say absolutely anything you want. If you doubt that go ahead and continue "calling out players" and starting arguments with their family members. BJ's dad is a respected and valued poster here, you won't last long here insulting and fighting with him.

Good luck maintaining your membership.

Go Orange!

You, sir, are a jackass.

Orange2389 said:
It doesn't matter who posts here, not my problem or concern. This is a Syracuse message board, open to Syracuse fans. Again, if parents can't handle criticism then that is on them, not me. If a player sucks, then I will call them out. Fact 1- freedom of speech is still in the constitution. Fact 2- I state my opinions when and how I see fit. If you still do not understand that then I cant help you any further. This is the last time I am going to say this. Go Orange!
You clearly exercise your freedom to have no class. Go Orange!

Most of this Board is open to be read by the general public, but posting is limited to members. Freedom of Speech doesn't apply to you here in this forum. If you don't understand that you should go read the Constitution again. While the moderators are pretty liberal about what they allow to be said, you do not have a right to say absolutely anything you want. If you doubt that go ahead and continue "calling out players" and starting arguments with their family members. BJ's dad is a respected and valued poster here, you won't last long here insulting and fighting with him.

Good luck maintaining your membership.

Yes we all know that freedom of speech means there are no consequences whatsoever for saying whatever we want, right??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom