Major Dome concert announcement this week | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Major Dome concert announcement this week

Insiders around Syracuse saying Bruce Springsteen.
I'd be happy with the Boss or the Stones. Does Bon Jovi's kid still go the Cuse. Maybe it's his way to trade for tuition dollars.

I could be mistaken but I think Garth has announced all his dates, not that more couldn't be added I guess.
You could be right! I feel like he does randomly add on one-off tour dates especially with these big stadium shows. He's pretty much guaranteed to sell out wherever he shows up.

Speaking of which, the Stanger Things actress who plays eleven is supposedly dating him
She’s an eleven? Must be VERY good looking.

Insiders around Syracuse saying Bruce Springsteen.
I hope not. I mean I like Bruce and could be swayed to going, but I'd love someone who hasn't played the Dome like Foo Fighters or Pearl Jam. But please please please not Billy Joel.

With all due respect to some of the Joel, Elton, Bruce, Stones fans out there, why do we never slip out of the same old same old? Foo would be a big one too although not up my alley.
How about Metallica? Would be thrilled to see it be Genesis also.

Personally, the only band I would pay to see in the Dome is Arcade Fire.

here is your list, Billy Joel is likely it

edit: this list is different but from the same site so who knows.

1624378350091.png

Attachments

• 1624378165360.png
    1624378165360.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 69
Yeah unless it’s snoop dogg or Elton John

Other than that, Billy Joel is basically the only one to perform at the Carrier Dome in the early 2000s
I would love to see Foo Fighters play there but yep, Billy Joel will be the first show to christen the new dome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom